Give it your best caption.

M

mtnmayhem

48f49f9f20653bfb.jpg

>
48f49f9f20653bfb.jpg

I took that photo of Kilowatt and Eel when Kilowatt and I were over at Eel's house checking out his new car.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-08 AT 08:01AM (MST)[p]With BFE (on left) being 8 months pregnant, Rack proudly shows off the new luxury baby's room they've added to the mobile home.

Ya know Earl this here fine car was willed to me by my rich uncle bill bob Id be willen to part with it fer say ya sister ya no my cuzzen Rebeckasue

Dadgummit Earl, I told you that you should never sale your dadgum jack....How the hell am I supposed to get under that car to bang the muffler of to use to exhaust the fumes from the still.....and I'm getting thirsty

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Ransom, Lets get in the back of thid car and do some excercises to work these guts off. No problem Tag!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-08 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]"Hey Rack - you know what -
I'm too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts and
I'm too sexy for my car - too sexy by far!"

"Right on, JB - do you think I have what it takes to be a model for them there Calvin Klein undershorts?"

"Damn straight Rack - with your sexy belly, my sexy tool belt and this car - I can only come up with two words to describe us....

MMMMMM MMMMM MMMMMM CHICK MAGNETS!!!""

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

THE ONE TIME TRIPLE K AND SUSANNE SUMMERS SLIP AWAY TO BE IN DRAG AND TAGS GETS A NEW CAMERA.......(Triple K is hoping for a girl because Qaudruple K does not sound as good.)
way to Tag!
rm

Dont woory cuz'n, dat walfair chec wal be hear on friday. Den wez gonna getz dem tirz outta hock an havz us a reel good tim.

or

DUKES OF HAZZARD 30th REUNION!
Shore wish cooter wuz stihl aroun, we could use his halp ag'n withn da genrl here.

JACKMASTER & HIS BOYFRIEND WAITING FOR RACKS EX-WIFE TO SHOW UP SO HE CAN TRY AND IMPRESS HER WITH THE NEW SPORTS CAR!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

"If them boys from that there ACORN group comes back by my next fifty votes is gonna cost them a case of beer"

Son

I thought everyone might enjoy this picture. AZBob, that was good. I'm surprised nobody made a crack about "spare tires."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom