GLOBAL FRICKEN WARMING!

S

ShowThemToMe

This confirms it Boys(and Girls!)

I don't ever remember a 53 Degree Day in the middle of January until today!

JFP!

No Snow Niether!

Bikini's should be sprouting soon!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

That's good lesgo!

Just keep it!

I promise you I'm not missing it one damn bit!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I love global warming.....i'd much rather see women in shorts and swimsuits than snowmobile suits any day!

I got your message the other day Bess, i'll call you and hook up for the SLC convention!

Seems like there was a 'proof of global warming' post on here a few years ago. Anyone remember it?

I'll try to dredge-up the old picture/proof. Meantime, if anyone can find it please post! ;-)

S.

:)

WELL AT LEAST THE HERDS ARE GETTING A BREAK FROM 3-5 FT. OF SNOW & FINDING ABUNDANT FOOD SOURCES...............YD.

Bessy, we got cold and 6" of snow sticking today. Foul weather with no break projected for the next 8 days!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

53 degrres???? That's not global warming! That's time to build a fire here in Kali. BURRRRRRR!

Eel

Tuesday in Breckenridge, CO it was -19 with wind chill,
Today I had to come down to Colorado Springs for some dental work and it is 59.
Rick

>53 degrres???? That's not global warming!
>That's time to build a
>fire here in Kali. BURRRRRRR!
>
>
>Eel

dont u need a permit to build a fire in kali

>>53 degrres???? That's not global warming!
>>That's time to build a
>>fire here in Kali. BURRRRRRR!
>>
>>
>>Eel
>
>
>dont u need a permit to
>build a fire in kali
>

I get asked that all the time here. I always tell them "I got a permit. It's under the front seat of my truck. Wanna see it?"

Eel

Swimsuits in Utah?.....I am picturing sleeveless coveralls and hi top sneakers. LOL!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom