Goat Tag!

kicker

Buddy drew a tag...he know's the area some from experience but would love to talk to someone who actually has had the tag.

PW

No. It's where the idiot that posted that didn't put the unit. Kicker need kicked in the head.

It's unit 36a-3. Thanks Ron.

PW

>So is this a game where
>we guess the hunt he
>has? Ron

And if you do guess the unit, you have to guess his e-mail address....

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 03:56PM (MST)[p]aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Game over. You want to share some info...great...you don't want to share some info...great.

36A-3

I'm not looking for a relationship Mike I'm happily married so you can't have my email.

PW

I have never hunted them up there, but I have seen them while elk hunting. My experiance with that area is from the big boulder canyon trail head. It should be a fun hunt to matter what. Thats some great country!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom