God Bless 'em!!!!!

eyeguard

I know this probably should've gone in the Campfire section, but I thought it would get more exposure here, and I think EVERYONE would be able to appreciate it.

Call me a softie but if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye... nothing will! (at point 5:35 did it for me :) )

Nothing like a big dose of feel good to make your day better!

God Bless Our Troops! Thank you for all you've done and continue to do for me, my family, and for this great country we call home!

May you always be remembered for your bravery, your love (of family and country), your devotion (again to the same)!

Come Home Safe!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Thank you for sharing that! If that does not make you shed a few tears then something is wrong! That is awesome! God bless our troops!

We don't have a clue..

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Thank you for sharing that.

Yes, I'm a self proclaimed tough guy, and yes, I'm still crying.

It tore my guts out.

Steve

I lasted about 30 seconds and then something wet got into my eye?........hasn't happend too much.....kinda wierd feeling.
thanks for sharing and god bless our troops!

Thanks for posting that. It is simply awesome that our troops sacrifice so much for us.

p.s. your camp-fire quote comes from one of my all time favorite movies.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-10 AT 04:12PM (MST)[p]I had totally forgotten what that felt like until I saw this video. I deployed just before Christmas 2004 and got back right before Mothers Day 2005, just shy of 6 months. But I missed alot during the time I was gone. My kiddo's first birthday, first Christmas, first visit to my parents home, the only time he got to visit with my favorite uncle (my uncle passed away in 2008), first steps, and probably a whole gamut of other things. When I arrived back at my home station, I was greeted by my wife and my son. My son was wearing a set of desert battle dress uniform, like mine, name and USAF tapes, and a boonie hat. I lost it like most of the people in that video. So I understand totally what some of these families go through, and we should place them in the halls of the highest honors. But 99.99% of them (my family included) would never accept it, because it is part and par for the military and military families. There was a saying in the Air Force, "We recruit members, we retain families", and it is true across all the branches. If the family isn't onboard with the military member, the military man/woman separates, or the spouse divorces them. Excellent video, thank you for bringing back one of my fondest memory of my time in service.
WVBOWAK

Thanks for sharing that !!!!!!! My wife is telling me all the time that I have no emotions. I started to watch the clip and asked my wife to come and watch with me. We sat on the bed and watched it together. We cried to together. Thanks for posting. God bless them and their families.

I made it about 30 seconds before the water works.

Thanks to all of those men/women that give up their lives so that I and my family can have ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean

God Bless our men and women that face hostility while apart from their loved ones!

I have four young boys and a wife. I worked in Las Vegas while they were here in Utah. I also served a church mission for two years in Bolivia and did not have internet, just letters to communicate with my family so I can appreciate the longing and bonding that takes place for your family.

I did not serve in the military, but I have a high degree of respect for any man or woman that has. Thank you for your service, sacrifice and may your hear always remember your emotion of pure joy in reuniting with your loved ones.

Thank you for sharing. That video was all pure LOVE! What power it possesses.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Midnight

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom