Going Too Far!!!!

fatrooster

Long Time Member
A couple of years ago I decided I wanted to train a shed dog. So I got the dog and trained her up. Last year we got 83 sheds together with 32 of those being sheds that Daisy my shed dog found. On our last two shed hunts last year she found more than I did. So this year rolls around and on our first three trips she has found more sheds than me every time. I guess thats a good problem to have but for Pete's sake I'd like to have a turn and find a few. But today Daisy went too far and has crossed the line. You see I had an advantage and that advantage was that I have optics and I can look out way ahead of our pathway looking for sheds which gives me a chance to kinda keep up with her in our scores. Right now the score is 13 to 5 with Daisy being in the lead but today I caught her cheating and I don't think I like it. I was doing things around the house when I noticed that I hadn't seen Daisy for about 2 hours. So I decided to walk around and look for her. I couldn't find her in the front yard so I went to the back yard and guess what I find.
003.jpg

Thats right! She had my spotting scope out trying to spot sheds on the distant hills so that when we went out shed hunting she would already know where they were and she could pretend like she sniffed them up! Just look at the guilty look on her face when she turned around and realized I was standing there watching her. Then she just pretended like I wasn't there and went back to glassing.
006-1.jpg

So I walk around the front to let her know that I didn't approve of her cheating and she gave me a dirty look as if to say "Get out of my way!"
001-1.jpg

And when I tried to get the scope from her she growled at me. So since I decided that it wasn't worth becoming her next antler chew toy I just decided to let her have her way. She spent the rest of the day glassing up antlers. Now I'm never gonna catch up to her! This time she's gone too far!!!!
fatrooster.

That story was awesome fatrooster, I laughed so hard i was nearly crying.... Good 'un....

haha thats awesome. daisy is a cutie. im trying to train my yellow lab, Tank, to shed hunt. he found his first one!!

95490314101916.jpg

his first shed he found all on his own!!! 5 and a half months old

6210mms_picture.jpg

LMAO great story I think she just lets you come along now.. you will really have a problem when you go out side and the dog and truck are missin lol

Thats pretty funny I must admit. But Fatrooster....where in the world to you get time to think up this stuff?!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Sounds like a real problem. If you want I could trade you that good looking lab of yours for my wifes maltese. Ha Ha I sure would love a hunting partner like that.....always want to go, is willing to share their best finds, and best of all cant tell anyone where your spots are.

Hornkiller said,
>next thing you know she will
>be asking for a swaro!
>
016.jpg

Oh my God, she found my Swarovski spotter!!!!!

I get to thinkin', "Thats funny, everytime somebody on Monster Muleys suggest that she might do something else low down and dirty she ends up doing it. Is she a mind reader?" Then I just so happened to get my answer on that question. I was walking through the house when I noticed the door to the computer room was open I peak inside and guess what I see?
005-1.jpg

Thats right, she was hangin' out on Monster Muleys website reading all of the forums and now I know where she got the idea to drive my truck and to steal my Swarovski spotter. Thanks a lot guys for giving her new ideas for finding more sheds than me. I cleared my voice to let her know I was there but she didn't even acknowledge me. She just kept typing with her nose.
003-1.jpg

>Shedhunter64 said,

LMAO great story I think she
>just lets you come along
>now.. you will really have
>a problem when you go
>out side and the dog
>and truck are missin lol
>
I worked nightshift last night and when I woke up I noticed that both my truck and Daisy were gone. About that time my truck comes rolling up the driveway and guess who's driving it?
024.jpg

I busted a gut on your first post but now you outdid yourself..So damn funny... I hope all this doesnt go to her head or you might just have to keep your best spots secret so she doesnt trump you and post all her best finds before you do. If shes this talented I want her first pup LOL

Dear fatrooster, this is your dog daisy and I just want you to know that its not my fault that you are not a great shed hunter like me. Sure I have a nose that can sniff them out but I also walk, run, trot, jog 5 times the distance that you travel when we are out shed huntin'. If you weren't so lazy maybe you could keep up and we could cover a lot more territory. We've gotten off to a very slow start with our shed hunting this year and I'm trying to pick up your slack and I've found more than double the amount of antlers than you have found. Remenber the score is 13 to 5 and I'm winning. I've decided to take matters into my owne hands and try to get us up to par in our antler count and so that is why I've taken over the optics part of our team. It seems that I have to do everything! So I would appreciate it if you would quit your whining and belly aching and get to helping me find antlers or shut the heck up and let me do all of the work. from your dog daisy.

P.S. I'm tired of you feeding me that crap you call dog food. I know that you have venison in the freezer and its about time you started cooking it up for me since you can't find horns.

all I got to saw is WOW and that daisy is probably RIGHT.

............YY
.......___Q
...../(....)
......//..\\

Dear Daisy, if you'd like to move to Utah I will gladly feed you new york and ribeye steaks each and every day!! I could really use your help next time I'm down on The Strip...let me know if you're interested!!

ps...if you decide to come please snag that Swaro spotter ;-)

~Z~

I'm thiking we are statring to like Daisy more then Fatrooster.
Rooster take charge of your life and band her from using your stuff.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom