Golf Course Buck

2pointer

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 11:21PM (MST)[p]My nephew just emailed me these pictures that he took a few days ago.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 11:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 11:53?PM (MST)

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

For this last one lets get some guesses on what golf course this is. Bonus points for the correct tee box.

b6.jpg

Enjoy,

2pointer

That is a beautiful course! Do you mind telling me where it is at so I can go play it. :) Nice buck for sure! Looks like a couple of stickers coming on. way cool

I really have no idea.. but it looks like the one over by Lava Hot Springs.. doubt it though. Heck of a buck.. gonna be a dandy one someones wall!

Cool pictures! They like the golf course's..I took a picture of this BIG blacktail on one a few years ago...
486905b76360adb1.jpg

OK, I will give you a small clue. This course is in Northern Utah.

As you can tell by the pictures this buck moves off the course and needs to be carefull. It is legal to hunt about 1 mile east of this course(another clue). A small walk for a mule deer.

Have fun,

2pointer

I would guess Valley View Golf Course. Not sure of the tee box..but on back nine?

I'm 95% sure I know the course he's on. I'm guessing that buck is going to get taken this year if he doesn't change his patterns soon.

Brady

Murdok,

You just might know what course he is on. He has been there for a few years now. Last year he had a few smaller friends. I have not seen them yet this year.

So murdok, what course is it?

2pointer

Several of us have been watching this buck for the past couple of years and I highly doubt anyone will get to kill him. He lives right in town all year long and browses in my neighbors garden. Fun having him around. He has a twin not 3 blocks away that is just as nice. Unless someone plans on setting up a tree stand on a rooftop and getting permission from the city to hunt in town I can't see this buck getting shot. Too many people know about him.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-08 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]I agree, that would be like shooting your neighbors dog... Wait that would be okay. (lol) It would take someone from Benson to take a shot at this buck.

2pointer

This buck is on the #15 tee blocks. The picture is looking back on the #12 green.

Thanks for playing,

2pointer

OK, the down hill par 4 that used to have
the big tree in the middle, it's a nice
buck, like I asked before can I have a
tee time at 5:30 am on August 15 ?

That's one of the 6 remaining deer on the Cache...sure wish they would close this area for 3 years and let them rebuild...

>If you hit him with a
>ball and kill him do
>you get to keep him.
>LOL

NO! You don't! And you don't get to keep your clubs either! At least that is what the warden told me when I accidentally killed one of the white-tailed prairie dogs on the Cedar Ridge GC in Cedar City! Ok, so he let me keep my clubs, but I for darn sure didn't get my Titelist back! Funny though, the GC gave me a free round the next day!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hey hazmat...what's up?
You mean one of the last 5 deer left on the Cache! The 6th one was hit by a car a few weeks ago near Nibley.

Quote: ROY
I accidentally killed one of the white-tailed prairie dogs on the Cedar Ridge GC in Cedar City! Ok, so he let me keep my clubs, but I for darn sure didn't get my Titelist back! Funny though, the GC gave me a free round the next day!

You killed a whtetail prairie dog while golfing LOL

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Hey Cap'n Jack! Things are good. I'm glad somebody is keeping tabs on the Cache deer. With as many tags as the DWR gives in the North region, your odds of taking one of the 5 remaining deer is far worse than drawing a Pahvant elk tag!

I'm headed down south in a couple weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Hope things are good at the salt mine.

Hazmat

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom