Good Book Thread???

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Hey...I need help finding that thread about good books to read. I know it got about 50 posts or so and I can not find it anywhere. I have to fly across the country this week and have about 9 hours to waste in an airplane....need to find some good books to put on the ole Kindle.....HELP!

Death In The Long Grass by Peter Capstick (just about anything that man wrote is worth a look), Ultra Marathon Man by Dean Karnazes is interesting, anything Louis L'Amoure....

i got three of the original sherlock holmes books by sir arthur canan doyle free from amazon downloaded to my kindle. those plus call of the wild, white fang and a bunch of zane grey books were all free and have kept me entertained

"The Wife Might Play While You're Away"!

RAZZIN Ya FLEH!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Stephen Hunter wrote a series of good books.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Hey Bess....if it snows while I am gone..will ya take care of it please!!!! But make sure you are gone by Friday cuz you cant come on our Cruise with us....:)

I'll take good care of things!

Damn!

I heard about the Cruise,but didn't know you were invited!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Minus 148 degrees. Pretty good book on the first winter ascent of McKinley.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

+1 caelkhnter,

I am currently reading Vince Flynn?s Mitch Rapp series and give a thumbs up on his books. On my third book and just have a difficult time putting it down. I now own them all.

GBA

Read "The Hunger Games". Excellent series. Sure it's kid-lit, but most of the adults I know who read have read it. The movie is coming out soon and your kids will want to go. Read the books first so you can explain why they hunt humans.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom