Long Time Member
Good Luck Guys!

I Expect it to be a Tough Hunt!

But I Think you Guys will GIT-R-DONE!

It's Big Country!

There's a few Bruisers in that Wood Work somewhere!:D

I Ain't No Help cuzz I ain't been down there 'yet' this year!:D

And Bucky!

Don't get Flustered & Draw on one of them Little Ole PISSCUTTER 380" Bulls wishing you had an Elk Tag!:D

Best of Luck Guys!

Wish the Hell I was going!

But I can't!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You got a Tag too booty?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Thanks Bess!

Ha ha Slaugh no what I said is if its brown its down.

Boot just remember i have one pin out to 250 yards so watch your back when your sneaking in the big ones!

Why is this site the worst out for browsing with
a phone or posting with a phone?

Bess I dont like to look I like to touch so ill try and keep my eyes off the elk.

However
a friends 16 year old daughter has the rifle elk tag so i may sneak a peak.

>Bess I dont like to look
>I like to touch so
>ill try and keep my
>eyes off the elk.
>
>However
>a friends 16 year old daughter
>has the rifle elk tag
>so i may sneak a
>peak.
>
>

>
>Why is this site the worst
>out for browsing with
>a phone or posting with a
>phone?

And May I Ask how She Got a Tag with that Few a Points?

JUDAS!

I think she had zero points
I wouldnt know how to get lucky in the draw. The dwr makes me wait until they have to give me the tag on every thing ive ever drawn

Hey sw?

You ever been covered in Ticks?

No you telling me those sob's are down their?

Oh I have a tag, just not where Sw will be shooting 467 yards with his single pin slider! :) mine only goes out to 150. :(

>No you telling me those sob's
>are down their?
>
>

>
>out for browsing with
>phone?

LMAO!

Never seen too many of them on the Bulls!

Never seen as many on the Deer!

I'm Warnin you!

You Get a Buck Down you just might see the Hide come Alive!

On years they are really bad you can usually pay close attention to the Deer & see where they've been Itching/Rubbing/Hair Ruffled up!

Many years ago,first Deer I Helped Skin & Cape,wasn't payin attention & before I noticed them I'll bet I had 20 Ticks crawlin on me!

Really never had many get on me from Hiking/Hunting around,just seem to mostly be on the Deer!

And NO sw,I don't wanna check you for Ticks,that's gonna be where Andy comes in Handy!:D:D:D

Sounds about right for SW then!
His Front buck last year had a mangy neck and was crawling with them on there and the antlers.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

What Tag you Sportin booty?

Elk I have to keep asking myself what the heck im down their for. My daughter and I found ourselves north of round mountain with the wheels pointing at the sky on the wheeler. Scariest thing ive ever done in the middle of nowhere. Everything is fine except my hand its blown up like a balloon right now. We were headed about 600 yards or so north of the pond. There was a slight incline and we were going down hill. I was going walking speed. Some how the left tire caught something and next thing I now I can hear my daughter screaming. I stayed on the bike and my hand cushioned the grip of the wheeler from the rocks. I kicked with my feet and my daughter poped out but I was stuck under it. With one more kick I freed my hand and I was out. Thought I broke it. It was numb tingly, cold, and hurt all at the same time.

Were down eating at the patio right now and will be back on the hill in less than a hour.

Is there a water hole you and the blacks dont have a trail camera on? Lot a money hanging on trees down there!

I've told you for years Bucky!

Them F'N Wheelers Ain't No Good!

Some of the Tree's look like Christmas Trees!

Just Ain't the same down there!

Gonna send you a PM!

And JUDAS!

Easy with the Wheelin!

>Elk I have to keep asking
>myself what the heck im
>down their for. My daughter
>and I found ourselves north
>of round mountain with the
>wheels pointing at the sky
>on the wheeler. Scariest thing
>ive ever done in the
>middle of nowhere. Everything is
>fine except my hand its
>blown up like a balloon
>right now. We were headed
>about 600 yards or so
>north of the pond. There
>was a slight incline and
>we were going down hill.
>I was going walking speed.
>Some how the left tire
>caught something and next thing
>I now I can hear
>my daughter screaming. I stayed
>on the bike and my
>hand cushioned the grip of
>the wheeler from the rocks.
>I kicked with my feet
>and my daughter poped out
>but I was stuck under
>it. With one more kick
>I freed my hand and
>I was out. Thought I
>broke it. It was numb
>tingly, cold, and hurt
>all at the same time.
>
>
>Were down eating at the patio
>right now and will be
>back on the hill in
>less than a hour.
>
>Is there a water hole you
>and the blacks dont have
>a trail camera on? Lot
>a money hanging on trees
>down there!
>
>

>
>out for browsing with
>phone?

>Elk I have to keep asking
>myself what the heck im
>down their for. My daughter
>and I found ourselves north
>of round mountain with the
>wheels pointing at the sky
>on the wheeler. Scariest thing
>ive ever done in the
>middle of nowhere. Everything is
>fine except my hand its
>blown up like a balloon
>right now. We were headed
>about 600 yards or so
>north of the pond. There
>was a slight incline and
>we were going down hill.
>I was going walking speed.
>Some how the left tire
>caught something and next thing
>I now I can hear
>my daughter screaming. I stayed
>on the bike and my
>hand cushioned the grip of
>the wheeler from the rocks.
>I kicked with my feet
>and my daughter poped out
>but I was stuck under
>it. With one more kick
>I freed my hand and
>I was out. Thought I
>broke it. It was numb
>tingly, cold, and hurt
>all at the same time.
>
>
>Were down eating at the patio
>right now and will be
>back on the hill in
>less than a hour.
>
>Is there a water hole you
>and the blacks dont have
>a trail camera on? Lot
>a money hanging on trees
>down there!
>
>

>
>out for browsing with
>phone?

Hey Bucky?

Mine are marked "BB" on the side!

You see anybody messin with them you have my Permission to..........Whoop some Ass!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-14 AT 03:13PM (MST)[p]Thanks Elk,

Getting ready for a heck of a time down on the hill. ------We'll try to keep the wheels down and the handlebars up.

I heard a good quote over the weekend-------Always make the choice that gives the best story.

respect my authorita

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-14
>AT 03:13?PM (MST)

>
>Thanks Elk,
>
>Getting ready for a heck of
>a time down on the
>hill. ------We'll try to
>keep the wheels down and
>the handlebars up.
>
>I heard a good quote over
>the weekend-------Always make the choice
>that gives the best story.
>
>
>
>
>respect my authorita

LOL adamsoa!

It's Story Time!:D

Maybe Picture time too!:D

Nice Job & waiting Impatiently for a Pic?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom