Good Warm Weather Hunting Boots

elk777

I need to buy some new light wear hunting boots for next years hunting season. I us to wear the Danner Terra Force X TFX but after a few years of using them I developed heel spurs which then developed into planter faciatus. I am looking for something in a tennis shoe style but with some for of gore-tex protection. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks guys this really helps! I tried on a pair of merrill moab boots before I started waring Danners and thought they were really comfortable. Thanks for all the info.

If you are not on rocky ground, or side hilling, the Danner Kestrel is very soft and light.

I have always wore danner boots until I tried the cabelas brand. I would recommend the Cabelas speed hunter one or two. I bought the speed hunter one four years ago and wore them out. I have wore the speed hunter two for the last two years and they are awesome. Not only do I wear them in warm weather but they are also great for cold weather. They really have no break in period. And the price is awesome. $99.00. Can't go wrong with these.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom