Goodale G3 Hunt

Thanks

a picture without the mirror..

maybe we can see him next year?

6488cimbuck.jpg

Another 2011 big one that may be around next year. Sorry for the quality, but of interest to me anyway. This is a deer I did not know was on my camcorder till later. He laid down in the field of regard while I was searching for another buck. I had to blow this picture up from a field of video. Seems to me at least 30 inches but who knows. The one line is the spread of the G4s and the other line G2s? I wish I had known he was there, I would have checked further but the sun was in my face and darn tough reading a LCD camcorder screen in the outdoors especially when looking for another buck anyway!

9652another_day.jpg

Really cool how you can see the same genetic traits of different bucks... For instance posts 61 and 62 look at the similar twist at the tip of the passenger side mainbeam... Cool thread guys...Enjoyed the pics.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I have recently searched the video section of monster hunt clips video using G3 and goodale as search words. No video results! Does anyone take and post videos of the hunts? I have tons of non hunt videos of G3 but not of hunts that I can post. Just wondering? Nice to have a few hunt videos to view during the off season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom