goose hunting

Wyobowhunt

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-09 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]Just a few pictures of the goose hunting in Southeast Wyoming. Great way to kill the down time during the later part of the winter. Even better time to introduce new hunters. This is also a great time to spend with the family and work my two labs.

hunting002.jpg

hunting004.jpg

hunting003.jpg

hunting001.jpg

You got a couple of good looking labs.

My son was back in town last week, they had some 30+ bird days. Put some miles on to do it between Goshen ,Platte and Laramie county's.
Been makin lot's of jerky.

Looks like a hell of hunt to me! Those are great looking labs you've got there as well. I can't wait for the time to get me another waterfowl dog.

It has been lots of fun this year. I am also very spoiled to have to great labs. The yellow lab is starting to age on me. I truelly beleive it is because of all the retrives she has made. The white lab is only 4 years old and she is one of the best dogs I have been around. Real big for a female at 105 lbs. She had two puppies and both of them have turned into great hunting dogs. Will post a few more pis this week.

Few more pics.
The weather turned cold and snowy good thing he have a box blind on the river, except for the who has to pick up decoys.
100_1560.jpg

100_1558.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom