GOT ME A NEW LURE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
This oughta Bring something in!

1263mt_dew_lure.jpg

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

>Anything with the word Mtn Dew
>on it can't be any
>good.
>
>"Hunting Limited Entry Deer in Utah
>2013"

Damn Sure is Good!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Hang on to it Bess! Keep it "new in box" and tuck it away, might bring a pretty penny someday.

I've seen lots of different Pepsi themed lures but that is the first Mt Dew i've seen.. And, believe it or not, there is a growing interest in collecting some of the more unusual Rapala lures. Generally, most interest in lures come from those made in the early 1900's thru about 1950-60. There are exceptions though and that bait you pictured could very well be one of them.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Did you lay that lure in your doll house that you play with so it looks a lot bigger than it really is? :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

That's a cool looking bait. But nothing beats chumming for fish. Just ask rans, he is the expert on chumming

I figured it was something along the line " I made a bacon lure and you just have to dab a drop or 2 behind each ear before you head off into the Bar, The not so skinny girls go wild for it"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom