Got My Bear Rug!!!!

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
Well guys, I got back yesterday from picking up my Bear that I shot this last October. I don't know if the picture shows it all that great, but he's a nice dark brown color. He goes 6'3" from nose to tail (as a rug) and was close to a 400 lb bear. His skull netted 18 7/8" and will make the state record book. Just so you know I'm 1/2" shy of six feet tall so that gives you a good estimate for the size.
Enjoy!

kaci002.jpg

Here's some pictures from the actual hunt for you guys!

05Oct6.jpg

05Oct5.jpg

05Oct4.jpg

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Michael,

Congrats on a great bear and rug. That is awesome. Get's me excited to get mine back. Talked to the Taxidermist and he said sometime in May. Skull should be beetled and back shortly.

CS

Hey thanks for the compliments guys. I also posted this in the Muley forum cause that's where I originally posted my bear hunt. I sure like him!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

the bear rug looks awesome. the pictures are great also thanks for shareing

i got one 2 summers ago and we left it there for the guy to mount i was gonna get a rug too... never got it back... still dont know where it is... kinda sucks... congrats on the bear

Thanks guys! It's sure nice to look up there and see him on the wall!

Michael

"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom