Gov sheep tag update

whats not to like

41421robynwaldrip1.jpg

Founder - for what's it's worth, as someone who used to visit this site mutiple times daily and has contacted you in the past about potentially advertising on mm I would like to express my opinion as a mm member. I rarely visit the site anymore and stay away from any of the threads that have more than a few posts.

The primary reason for this is Tristate. We're all entitled to our opinions, and he is free to post his as often as he does. MY opinion is that I am assuming I am not the only one who now rarely (maybe 1 to 3 times a month) visits MM simply because of Tristate hijacking and/or constantly being argumentative to either generate reaction or gratify himself in some way. Again, my opinion.

It's really a shame because I feel that a lot of good discussion and hunting topics are pulled off course by one member who prefers being a constant contrarian (troll seems too condescending) and taking topics off into the weeds simply to spend hours and hours debating and arguing with no apparent purpose.

Take this feedback for what it's worth founder. About 2 cents.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-16 AT 06:09AM (MST)[p] Looks Like She's got Legs clear up to Her..................!

And Muscly ones Too!

EDIT:Unlike My MM Buffet Belly!:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Couldn't agree more.

Seriously, how sad and pathetic do you have to be to spends countless hours arguing on the internet about everything and anything like pig boy?

>Just because its cliff notes doesn't
>mean that it holds no
>weight as evidence. It
>is an official document provided
>by the state.
>
>Why do you dig deep into
>the laws when the "cliff
>notes" covers it? When
>you go hunt another state
>do you investigate all of
>the wildlife law in that
>state? Do you know
>all wildlife law in your
>state? I bet you
>don't. Should the only
>people allowed to hunt be
>attorneys? How about when
>you take a kid hunting.
> He better understand thousands
>of pages of law.
>At the very least you
>should understand %100 of all
>of it since you are
>taking him. Be realistic
>SpyderB. You want the
>authorities to have a little
>understanding and proper judgement.
>It might be your kid
>on these forums one day
>that everyone wants to slash
>his tires, run him out
>of a job, burn his
>house down, etc....
>
>The prosecutor sure thought it was
>important AND HE IS A
>PROFESSIONAL.

You bet your ass I would look at all the laws surrounding the tag. The first thing I would do or any other hunter/guide would be to gather all the facts on it. I would first find out where I can and cannot hunt. The bottom line is they were illegal and got away with it.

Do some of you sick puppies ever think about just letting it go? Khrist you guys need to get a life. Go kill some coyotes or put your energy into getting into better shape.

Great suggestion YBO. I'll be chasing bucks on the extended unit with my bow tomorrow. However, I'll stay within the unit boundaries because I know that I am responsible for my own actions. Good luck to everyone else who will be hunting over the holidays.

-Hawkeye-

Hawkeye,

Just remember one little accidental screwup and you will be a poacher for life. Subject to getting your tires slashed for the rest of your life, misquoted news stories, internet lynchings, AND ZEALOTS DEMANDING YOU LOSE YOUR LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW.

Have fun.

I head out Friday for muley season finally. I'll have eight days to try and string together a few big muleys.

>
>
> I don't have
>time to read this story
>,maybe someone could sum this
>up in a short paragraph.
>

Well done!!

Hawkeye, pleeeaaassseee be careful, you have no idea how easy it is to make that "one little mistake", and "call" the wrong office, rock climb to the top of the mtn with a tv crew, and kill an animal you dont have a tag for. You know, the tiniest of mistakes, happens to everyone sooner or later. Oh ya, dont take your wife or daughter, I HURT WOMEN.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

264mag here is the summary:
-Woman buys Utah Sheep tag, only good for certain units
-Woman with help of guide kill sheep in a unit they cannot hunt
-Utah FG officer had told the guide, "he thinks that unit was open"
-Umm, OK (not fact, this is my interjection) :)
-No charges filed
-No photos available on Guides site (kinda odd, maybe they are not too proud of getting caught)
-Internet folk a little ticked
-Guide says Internet and Common folk are stupid
-Tri sides with the Guide and the huntress
-Internet and common folk at odds with Tri.

Hope that helps.

>264mag here is the summary:
>-Woman buys Utah Sheep tag, only
>good for certain units
>-Woman with help of guide kill
>sheep in a unit they
>cannot hunt
>-Utah FG officer had told the
>guide, "he thinks that unit
>was open"
>-Umm, OK (not fact, this is
>my interjection) :)
>-No charges filed
>-No photos available on Guides site
>(kinda odd, maybe they are
>not too proud of getting
>caught)
>-Internet folk a little ticked
>-Guide says Internet and Common folk
>are stupid
>-Tri sides with the Guide and
>the huntress
>-Internet and common folk at odds
>with Tri.
>
>Hope that helps.
Thank you

Be careful with such allegations NVBighorn or good ol'boy huntintexass will come to Nevada and hunt you down to kick your ass.

I seriously doubt B&C would allow this ram into their program but who knows.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom