Gov tag buck down

Not sure what area, but it's left antler with it's split MB is to kill for!!

What a total PIG of a bull Karen!!

Velvet or not it is still one hell of a Bull Elk.

Thanks for the heads-up girl---

Robb

WTF? Obviously you don't know anything about it. So why the condescending sexist remarks?

Is this it?

8235100_0006.jpg

Same picture sent to me too. Said it was Unit 111 a few days ago.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Heck it appears that it was pretty well done growing for being shot last week. 241"s is a bomber for NV. Congrats to hunter.

I'd say 241 is a bomber for any state. :) That's a cool buck....was it an archery or rifle buck?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

So, basically one is a raffle and one an auction? Season dates are the same? Looks like the successful hunter used a couple seasoned evil outfitters. Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-14 AT 07:57AM (MST)[p]>Looks
>like the successful hunter used
>a couple seasoned evil outfitters.
>Thanks

Haha I was excited to see the pic, but now that I see who the outfitter is I lost all interest. I don't care how big the buck or bull is, as soon as I see that MB emblem I instantly become unimpressed.

>So, basically one is a raffle
>and one an auction? Season
>dates are the same? Looks
>like the successful hunter used
>a couple seasoned evil outfitters.
>Thanks

Evil Outfitters. Haha every time I see that MB emblem I instantly become unimpressed no matter how big the buck or bull is. I have seen first hand how shady they are.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-14 AT 10:05PM (MST) by kilowatt (moderator)[p]So help me understand......

The Nevada Silver State Tag is for "any established season from July 1 through February 28, 2015. The first open season is Longbow Anterled Archery Hunt 1341 which opens August 10, 2014 in the state of Nevada.

Is this really a Nevada buck? Please explain...

Ed

Ed,
This is what is stated on page 56 of Regs in last paragraph under the Silver State Tag.

"In addition to expanded choice of hunt location, tag holders also will have an extended season in which to harvest their game animal. Tag holders also CAN USE THEIR LEGAL FIREARM OF CHOICE THROUGHOUT THE SEASON'S DURATION--BOW,MUZZLELOADER OR RIFLE

Brian

After I posted the above rule, I went back and re-read the whole thing and looked at the whole Deer catagory's and the earliest date is like you stated. Where was it really harvested unless there is a different rule for the Silver tag or is it really a Governor's Tag and does that work differntly?? Only those on the hunt know for sure which tag the hunter has in his procession to hunt this early? NDOW monitors this website too.

Brian

its a gov tag, its its own season, not any other open season, basically they can hunt anywhere in the state with a rifle from I believe July 15th til Dec 31st.

This is taken from NDOW's website:

"In addition to expanded choice of hunt location, tag holders also will have an extended season in which to harvest their game animal. Silver State Tag bearers can begin hunting the Saturday prior to the opening of the earliest season for the species noted on their tag and continue hunting until they fill their tag or the season ends, whichever comes first."

http://www.ndow.org/Hunt/Specialty_Tags/Silver_State/

Silver state and gov tag are the same, ones just auction, the other is raffle, same dates. July 1st they were legal. But both the silver state tag and one of the gov tags have already tagged up.

I need to admit that the "evil outfitters" comment was tongue in cheek due to the FACT that so many MM haters can't stand guides and outfitters let alone high dollar GOV tags. Let it be known that if I ever drew the Silver State Tag or procured the GOV tag I would without hesitation hire the services of either Greg and/or Doyle in a heartbeat!!! Congrats on a superlative trophy!

>Is this it?
>
>
8235100_0006.jpg

WTF?

I don't see NUNYA in the Pic?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom