Great bow elk tag, great price

DonVathome

Very Active Member
First I did some looking into and this is legal from what I am told. We paid a landowner for a tag that we do not need, we got a very good price at $750, they have sold for $1,000 - $2,000 from what I have seen. This tag was not transfered. This is a good unit with lots of elk and 350 bulls are taken every year. This is 1 Colorado bow tag you still have to buy the tag from the state. You will pay the landowner and he will send the voucher. Muzzleloader tags require 10 points or so - which gives you an idea the quality of the hunt.

Bottom line is the tag is not needed and is going to go to waste. I am hoping to save my dad from loosing all the money. I am willing to sell the tag now for $500 and reduce the price $50 per day until it sells. Even at $750 the tag is well worth it.

I would much rather recoup some money for my dad and let someone get a great deal and have a good hunt then let it go to waste. Also I am not going to sell this tag to just anyone.

I can give you some ideas where to look for elk and where to start. I am not going to give away lots of info and attract guys to my area and unit. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. If you really want the tag and will buy it please let me know. I am not going to go back and forth with you about the unit, hunt etc only to have you not buy it and have all my info and attract attention. I have spoken with a guy who missed 5 bulls in this unit last year, and they were decent bulls.

Why not hunt a great area for cheap?

I hope this post is ok and all I am trying to do is save my dad some money and at the same time give someone a great deal on a hunt.

This tag is advertised here on MM too

[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom