Guess The Score Win A Wildlife Clock!

Because of your comment Jeff, i did a count. There's quite a few numbers left actually. Even at that, 11 numbers have been picked at least twice, three at least 3 times, and there's one number, inside info maybe ;-) 187 3/8, that has been picked by no less than 5 different people.lol

my pick, 186 7/8

Joey

192 3/8

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

190 2/8 gross (At least I think that one isnt taken yet!)

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

182 5/8

-Erik E. Rowley

PSE Staff Shooter
Extreme Bow Strings Pro Staff Shooter
Gold Tip Pro Staff
HHA Archery Pro Staff Shooter
Sage Country Camo Pro Staff Shooter
Spot Hogg Staff Shooter
Tru Fire Release Pro Staff Shooter
Alpine Archery Pro Staff Shooter

http://www.bullridge.com

FYI, if the majority is correct, this buck will go between 180 and 200.

Given that, there are still at least 53 unpicked numbers left in that range.

at least 22 players have chosen a number that's already been picked. Some did so early on.

5 players have chosen 187 3/8 yet 187 1/8, 2/8, 4/8, 6/8, and 7/8 have not been picked yet.

there wasn't anything mentioned about a tie but this was made clear. quote; "He wanted to give one away on the site to the "FIRST" person to guess the GROSS SCORE of the buck pictured..."
all caps word mine

Neat game!!

Joey

There are obviously CLOSE guesses, but none exact yet or I would have said so. In the event of a tie, the first one to guess that closest number is the winner. Fair?

I figured if 160something guesses were posted, someone would nail it.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Brian--160's!!!

169 3/8"

Sageadvice you have too much time on your hands, LOL!!
Jeff

Jeff, :) I wish it weren't true... Work is VERY slow. Not one service call in over a week! I get slow every winter but never this slow.

That score sheet i made up only took 15 minutes to scratch out and fill in with all the picks made. I just can't believe all the double and triple picks of the same # with so many #'s still unpicked.

Joey

194 1/4... can't remember if it had been picked yet.
I wanted 194 1/8 but it was taken.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom