H-S Precision Rifles

They make a good gun for the money and they usually shoot very well. They offer several different configurations at different weights. They make practically everything in house and and have been doing so for quite a few years and have had quite a few gov't contracts to build weapons for people that need to have them shoot well. They're not cheap but good things usually aren't but it's a gun that will last a lifetime in a working rifle given proper care.

Great rifles, I had one but it was too heavy for my taste. now with their new light weight models I'd give them another look . I will say though there are other semi customs in the same price range I prefer myself.

I toured the factory in Rapid City, SD. I was absolutely impressed with their quality control, facility and their rifles in general.

If anyone gets out that way, take a tour. They'll take you through the steps of building a rifle fromr raw metal and other materials. Very cool! I wish I woul have asked to see their shooting lanes in the basement.

The PHL in 270 wsm will be my next rifle...

Check out Cooper Arms. Chamberings used to be limited, but they've expanded some. I've only fired rifles belonging to friends, but quality is top notch. I also understand, if a Cooper ever fails to shoot acceptably, Cooper will fix it regardless of owner if it is a fault in the rifle. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom