had a good day!! 216 & 195

jcmuleys

6703215_and_200.jpg

Antler hunting this year has been rough but here are a couple good finds. The dead head is 215 6/8 and the sheds are 200 ish. The sheds were found by firestick on here.
Jerad

Colorado Hunting Consultants LLC
www.cohunthelp.com

I was thinking the same thing as longgun, they look like they are from the same gene pool. Nice finds.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

ok call me crazy but the sheds dont look like a pair, the shed in your left hand looks way bigger then the one in your right.
does anybody else see this?

>ok call me crazy but the
>sheds dont look like a
>pair, the shed in
>your left hand looks way
>bigger then the one in
>your right.
> does anybody else see
>this?

It's just the angle he's holding them at.

I would tend to agree... My guess is that they found the antlers together so they know they are a pair, otherwise, I doubt I'd pair them up. The left side (right in picture) looks like a 200+" buck shed, and the other side looks like a 175"-180" buck shed...

That is an amazing find all around though...!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

That dead head looks like a buck I might be chasing in nevada this year if I draw the unit I hope he makes it through all the lions ,nice .

yeah its the way i had the horn tilted back that makes it look so much smaller. i found them basically laying on top of each other so it is a set but that horn is about 5 inches smaller than the big one. the big one was 91 and the smaller one was 86.

i guess its a good thing i found the first side to this buck, had to trade JC some good horn for the other side though(*
newcamera018.jpg
)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom