halftime omg wtf

John_The_Bastard

Gentlemen.
I am a Vikings fan who has an afininity to the Broncos as I love to hunt in Colorado in the fall. My cousins and I go there most falls and our years begin and end with the trip. Peyton Manning epitomizes what most of us admire in an athlete. I am disappointed in the game so far but have no legitemate complaints. please accept my spelling as I enjoy Jack Daniels and a mixer. My wife and I cooked some enjoyable foods and are watching the game. as the halftime show developed she wiped her mouth and queried " wheres Dwight Yocum. wheres Johnny cash. where in the hell is a fiddle or a banjo! It appears to me that the average Joe Redneck has to find a way to buy modern music delivering electronic devices or learn to sing and play. I certainly know who Judas Priest is and pray for his help.
John The Bastard

Hey John!

It's called NOYZ!

And I have No use for it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

And one more thing!

It's JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Haha, you poor bastards! I'm proud to say that I missed the whole "halftime show". I wired a new outlet in my son's home. Thanks for affirming that it was OK to miss it.
Zeke

PS: It looks like Denver missed the whole game. Maybe they should have been doing some "wiring of outlets" of their own.

Who in the hell picks these idiots to "entertain" during the half time each year?? Who ever it is should be FIRED and get someone that you can understand when they sing.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Eel was pissed that Earl Dibble Jr did t swing in Miley Cyrus wrecking ball style.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Don't worry 1911, one of these days Miley Virus will do the half time show. She'll swing from goal post to goal post.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom