Hams Fork Rd.

DRT

Trying to expand my Camping/Outdoor activity boundaries and I thought I would look into the Hams Fork north of Kemmerer. What kind of forest access/private lands are there? From the land survey it looks like quite a bit of private around Viva Naughton but how much farther up that road would I have to go to be in good camping country? Want to take the family to a new and different area that we haven't really been into, but am I gonna run into Private land conflicts here? And is it accessible with a camper? Some help would be great! Thanks.

I drew a moose tag last year and hunted off the Hams Fork Road area. Once you get up where the BLM meets the national forest, you wont have any issues from there on up with any private land issues. Lots of places to set up camp, we stayed in a tent however deer season was going on when I was hunting moose and there were alot of trucks pulling campers. Its is, or atleast last year, was a decent road.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom