Happy Birthday Overton

fireball77

Long Time Member
Hope your wife and family spoils you rotten,and you enjoy your day.....thanks to taking your son on the annual father son(45) outing!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Prairie Fire in someone day. Congrats on make it this far a lot of us still have a ways to go to catch ya.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Well I guess my old fart Cuz is getting older. He keeps it up and he will catch up to me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Do you need some kerosene to light all those candles?

RELH

Robert....I told him the same thing and he wrote back that he would never catch up to me...the plick. LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah Kilo he can be a plick at times. PleaseDear I wish you would not stroke him like that. The old fart will get a head twice as big as it is now. Heck every time Red gives him a kiss on the cheek, his head gets so big that you would think you are looking at the Goodyear blimp.

RELH

I'll tell you how old my Cuz is. Believe it or not there was supposed to 15 commandments instead of the 10 that Moses brought down from the mountain.

Overton was with Moses and carrying the stone tablet that contained the 11th to 15th commandments. On the way down the mountain he tripped over his big hillbilly feet and broke the stone tablet. Moses kicked him out of the tribe and that is how Cuz started the Hillbilly tribe.

RELH

Sending Best Wishes on Your B-Day. Might as well make them good!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thank you Red and Cuz and you plicks

2311idiot.jpg

A wealthy man like Mosnar would enjoy watching a lap puppy munching a steak at his feet so good work 1-911.. WOOF!

You were right. He was so grateful that he gifted me ten thousand shares of his one percenter liberal managed buffet Berkshire hathaway.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

OK, I'm over being upset now. Rockfish season ended at Shelter Cove.

Happy Birthday, overton:)

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Thanks Eel... But I'm still stealing your water out of the headwaters of the South Fork of the Eel, my "crop" needs a lot of water... Just sayin

2311idiot.jpg

Oh, I know. I just wish you didn't enjoy it so much. Just sayin.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

>Hope your wife and family spoils
>you rotten,and you enjoy your
>day.....thanks to taking your son
>on the annual father son(45)
>outing!!!

It was the best birthday I ever had until I got to Bako, it was ruined by some dickweeds...

2311idiot.jpg

Happy Belated PLICK!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom