Hatfield knives Information

RELH

Long Time Member
Just a message to MM members my knife shop will be down for the next 6 to 8 weeks. After finishing heat treating a drop point blade my heat treating kiln went belly up and I had to order another heat treating kiln and they advised me that it will be 6-8 weeks before they can complete the order and ship it to me.
The kiln that went belly up, I have had it for 20 years and payed $1,200.00 for it back then. The new one I ordered ran me $2,550.00 thanks to the man in charge in Washington D.C. I will post in a few days the last knife I have on the bench that was heat treated and start catching up on the wife's "Honey do's". No BESS! no gut hook knife. You need to learn how to use the blade and two fingers to field dress your big game animal. :love:

YES RELH!

Sounds About Right!

Everything Is At Least Double Or Triple In Price Anymore!

Did You Tell The Guy You're Buying The New Kiln From You Want The New KILN GUTHOOK Approved & Certified?:D

I got to hand it to you, you never give up trying. You must be a hardheaded old fart like me. You keep it up and I may have to concede and build you one in the future.
RELH;)

Hey Bob!

I Need A Surprise!:D

Break That New KILN In The Right Way!:D

But Only Build One GUTHOOK!

I Want The Most Valuable HATFIELD Ever Made!:D

But Seriously!

You Could Do Something Just Once You Don't Want To,Right?

Thanks In Advance!:D

I got to hand it to you, you never give up trying. You must be a hardheaded old fart like me. You keep it up and I may have to concede and build you one in the future.
RELH;)

Just a message to MM members my knife shop will be down for the next 6 to 8 weeks. After finishing heat treating a drop point blade my heat treating kiln went belly up and I had to order another heat treating kiln and they advised me that it will be 6-8 weeks before they can complete the order and ship it to me.
The kiln that went belly up, I have had it for 20 years and payed $1,200.00 for it back then. The new one I ordered ran me $2,550.00 thanks to the man in charge in Washington D.C. I will post in a few days the last knife I have on the bench that was heat treated and start catching up on the wife's "Honey do's". No BESS! no gut hook knife. You need to learn how to use the blade and two fingers to field dress your big game animal. :love:
BESS hunts?? Thought he just posts....

I don't think I've ever told him the story. Next time I talk to him, I'll let him know...and I'll pass along your number so he doesn't fall for it either. LOL

I don't think I've ever told him the story. Next time I talk to him, I'll let him know...and I'll pass along your number so he doesn't fall for it either. LOL
Bess told me all about it. Lol
I have no worries of him ever doing that to me, UT never issues me a tag.

Bob

Those last three small knives you sent me are the bomb what an edge. My son and son-in-law loved theirs as well.
Seems most hunting knives hit you in the leg when you sit down so you push them back on your belt.
The new shorter knives are great and the wood on the handles has amazing grains in them.
Thanks again DH53

I am happy that you and your family are enjoying the knives. You made my day after losing my heat treating kiln.
RELH

Bob
I would also like to add that the last two knives I got from you were for gifts to my sheep hunting crew. They absolutely loved them and were a perfect gift after a successful sheep hunt. Thanks again
Howard

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom