Have you ever even heard of this before???

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Long story short. A friend is in AZ on a trophy archery elk hunt. Comes across a big bull getting ready to mount a cow. On his third attempt the bull begins gouging the cow with his antlers. Finally he kills the cow by pounding her head with his front hooves. I've never heard of this before. Paul

You sure you didn't bump your head?

Attention ethics police: I have been sent here to
destroy you!!

She probably just wouldn't STFU......!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Paul,
Did it happen down wind of where the DEA was burning that field of weeds?

I've heard of rough sex but this is ridiculous! Let this be a lesson to the other cows that say "no".

Zeke

Read recently of a bull goring a cow, then woman shot the bull and another hunter watching the heard called the GW and turned her in for shooting the cow.

Skulls are very strong on mature mammals.

I would like to see a picture of the crushed skull.

Here is why. Elk feet are padded and even having the bull rise up and then accelerated downwards with both front hooves at once impacting a skull once might not crack a skull. Front hooves cannot "kick" like back legs so most of the force is deadfall weight.

Lots of people survive cracked skulls. Crushing a skull takes even more pressure than cracking.

Color me skeptical on this 2nd hand report.

I did see a cougar use a rangefinder before pouncing on her prey. Was at a golf course.

I watched a bull gore a cow that kept getting outta line in Wyoming a few years back. I'm sure she didn't live long, as she was bleeding from the ribs as she got back in line and followed the herd. Pretty cool to see!

Traditional >>>------->

Was that bull by any chance wearing a wife beater, sporting a tattoo that says "MOM" on his left shoulder? Did he live in a single wide trailer with 400 broken vehicles parked around it? Was he sipping on Coors when this happened? Did he just get back from clothes shopping at the local Wal Mart? Was the victim his daughterwife?

If you answered "YES" to any of the above, then his behavior is self explanitory. There are hundreds of thousands of americans who follow this same line of behavior pattern each year. Most live in the deep south.....

You must be a real expert on the deep south bloodtracker.

2311idiot.jpg

>>
>>You must be a real expert
>>on the deep south bloodtracker.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
2311idiot.jpg

>
>