Haven't seen one of these before.

Long Time Member
... BULL MOOSE SUCCESSFUL

Guess I'd better not elaborate on how many points I did it with for fear I could stir up a lynch mob.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

CONGRATS CUZ!!!!! Put me down for a backstrap :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Durst. Should be a good time. I am pretty stoked about the whole thing. I anticipated drawing a tag this year but did not see my moose tag coming up for several more years.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ohhhhhhh!, that's what Roy was talking about the other day! So it wasn't a turtle tag after all?

Congrats 1911!!! Best of luck to you. I hear Rugarm loves to carry big heavy loads up hill! And I think overton owes you for taking him to Kona?

Eel

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

Hardway can have a backstrap.....dibs on a moose-knuckle. I've heard so much about these but have never seen one? I guess I'm lucky?

Congrats on the tag! Please don't wear any dorky, floppy hats while out in the field! Or at least don't take any pictures of you wearing one. :)

Steve

Just be sure to only shoot one.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom