Hawaii axis deer

jaketbs

So I'm getting married here in December and my fiance and I have been wanting to plan our honeymoon. She really wants to go to Hawaii and I figured if we do end up going we might as well look into doing a little hunting. She is excited about the idea and I've done a little research but I'm not sure where to start. If anyone has any experience with a guide or even an island they would recommend or not that would be really helpful. We are going to hold off to go on the honeymoon until spring so I think we will be into the season. Thanks guys

Lotta wild sheep and hogs as well jake. Have fun and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Thanks DW

The sheep may be an option probably not the hogs just because I have opportunities here at home. Thanks for the heads up I'll look more into it.

Here's one my brother stuck a few years back on the big island.

5600img954373.jpg

Diy....but his in laws own a ranch over there so her cousins pretty much guided him on their ranch.

My girls went to Maui in 2014.I didn't want to go. I would rather spend time on the mountain. I would have gone if I new you could hunt just off Maui in Lanai. The draw is due November 21st if you want to rifle hunt. Check it out. It may take a little planing. Archery you maybe be able to buy over the counter ? But next time they go. I will be hunting in Hawaii. ;-)

DW that sounds like an sweet deal lol.

Bigjohn I really appreciate the heads up for the draw deadline. I will look into that. Thanks

first of all congrats on your engagement, i just got married in hawaii in jan and lived out there for many years and have hunted almost all the islands. let me know what you are thinking and i can help.
PM me

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom