HB 187 fails AGAIN!

shotgunjim

It even gained two more votes against it then the first go round. Looks like the " We are radical flyfishermen only and their puny 300 members" put a beat down on Ferry, Peay, SFW and all his rich friends trying to eliminate public access to public water and public fish.

It even gained two more votes against it then the first go round. Looks like the " We are radical flyfishermen only and their puny 300 members" put a beat down on Ferry, Peay, SFW and all his rich friends trying to eliminate public access to public water and public fish.

In my opinion, the worst of this whole thing was how it was drafted in secrecy, and attempted to be crammed through legistlation with little imput other than a select few. When Ferry realized there was visible opposition, only then did he attmept to "work together".

We're talking about public water, where the public should have voice. That was not the case, and thankfully it was obvious to enough reps to kill it. Three times, mind you.

I tend to vote very conservative, as I think many of us sportsmen do, but thank you local Democrat this time as they provided the majority in this defeat.

This issue certainly will come up again, but next time the bill will be built from the perspective of ALL intrests.

Stop by and tell a few folk thanks, as they worked their tails off for you and me.

http://utahwaterguardians.wordpress.com/
http://www.utahonthefly.com/index.php?s=

In my opinion, the worst of this whole thing was how it was drafted in secrecy, and attempted to be crammed through legistlation with little imput other than a select few. When Ferry realized there was visible opposition, only then did he attmept to "work together".

We're talking about public water, where the public should have voice. That was not the case, and thankfully it was obvious to enough reps to kill it. Three times, mind you.

I tend to vote very conservative, as I think many of us sportsmen do, but thank you local Democrat this time as they provided the majority in this defeat.

This issue certainly will come up again, but next time the bill will be built from the perspective of ALL intrests.

Stop by and tell a few folk thanks, as they worked their tails off for you and me.

http://utahwaterguardians.wordpress.com/
http://www.utahonthefly.com/index.php?s=

Its a great thing! GD MF'ers tried to sneak one through! Thanks to WaterGuardians, who kept us updated(at all hours of the day and night). I was getting Updates at 3 am on multiple occasions! Thanks to everyone that called their representatives!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Its a great thing! GD MF'ers tried to sneak one through! Thanks to WaterGuardians, who kept us updated(at all hours of the day and night). I was getting Updates at 3 am on multiple occasions! Thanks to everyone that called their representatives!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

So you know where your rep stands. Send a thanks to the Nay voters.

YEAS

Barrus R
Brown R
Clark, D D
Clark, S R
Ferry R
Frank R
Gibson, F R
Gibson, K R
Gowans D
Grover R
HendricksoD
Herrod R
Hughes R
Hutchings R
Ipson R
Last R
Lockhart R
Mathis R
McIff R
Menlove R
Morley R
Noel R
Oda R
Painter R
Sandstrom R
Sumsion R
Watkins D
Webb R
Wilcox R
Wimmer R
Winn R

Garn R Obstained

NAYS

Aagard R
Allen R
Beck D
Bigelow R
Bird R
Biskupski D
Black D
Chavez-HoD
Cosgrove D
Daw R
Dee R
Dougall R
Draxler R
Duckworth,D
Dunnigan R
Edwards R
Fisher, JanD
Fisher, Juli R
Fowlke R
Froerer R
GreenwoodR
Hansen D
Harper R
HemingwayD
Holdaway R
Hunsaker R
Johnson D
King D
Kiser R
Litvack D
Mascaro R
Moss D
Newbold R
Poulson D
Powell R
Ray R
Riesen D
Seegmiller D
Seelig D
Vickers R
Wallis R
Wheatley D
Wiley D

So you know where your rep stands. Send a thanks to the Nay voters.

YEAS

Barrus R
Brown R
Clark, D D
Clark, S R
Ferry R
Frank R
Gibson, F R
Gibson, K R
Gowans D
Grover R
HendricksoD
Herrod R
Hughes R
Hutchings R
Ipson R
Last R
Lockhart R
Mathis R
McIff R
Menlove R
Morley R
Noel R
Oda R
Painter R
Sandstrom R
Sumsion R
Watkins D
Webb R
Wilcox R
Wimmer R
Winn R

Garn R Obstained

NAYS

Aagard R
Allen R
Beck D
Bigelow R
Bird R
Biskupski D
Black D
Chavez-HoD
Cosgrove D
Daw R
Dee R
Dougall R
Draxler R
Duckworth,D
Dunnigan R
Edwards R
Fisher, JanD
Fisher, Juli R
Fowlke R
Froerer R
GreenwoodR
Hansen D
Harper R
HemingwayD
Holdaway R
Hunsaker R
Johnson D
King D
Kiser R
Litvack D
Mascaro R
Moss D
Newbold R
Poulson D
Powell R
Ray R
Riesen D
Seegmiller D
Seelig D
Vickers R
Wallis R
Wheatley D
Wiley D

HB 187 ?.DEFEATED TODAY?.FINALLY!

After (3) substitutes Bills, (20) amendments, the Bill failed in the House, a 43-31vote today, March 9, 2009.

The public did the unthinkable, again. Not only did they sink the Bill the first go around, but they did it again for the second time today, 3/9/09. A great deal of determination, spirit and [...]

HB 187 ?.DEFEATED TODAY?.FINALLY!

After (3) substitutes Bills, (20) amendments, the Bill failed in the House, a 43-31vote today, March 9, 2009.

The public did the unthinkable, again. Not only did they sink the Bill the first go around, but they did it again for the second time today, 3/9/09. A great deal of determination, spirit and [...]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom