Headed to Sheldon

Gazelle

Going to Sheldon tomorrow for a couple of days to scout. I know where Im camping during bow season. Id like a little more shade though for this trip. Which is the best CG for shade? Cant wait to get up there!

I can't think of any of them that have shade. Badger might have a spot where you can find a little. I don't know of any others that will. I think there is a spot to the east of Badger that is just off of the Sheldon that might have shade. Head east towards the reservation and just after you top out over the first ridge when you get into the mahoganeys, little road to the right. Good luck!

i've never been to that one. Most are not much more then a small meadow. Some are almost just a wide spot next to the road. Are you looking for deer or antelope?

Drew a deer bow tag. I hunted Lopes there 20 yrs ago. I know deer counts arent what they were. Always wanted to deer hunt there.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom