hello

oldkoot

I just retired from work and am new to the forum so please take it easy on me. I live in NV and have been hunting and fishing my whole life.

Take it easy on you? You're on the wrong site, Oldkoot!! HaHa. Welcome to MonsterMuleys. You may send your membership fee of $75 to Steve Wisz
4242 Sancho Way
Suckerville, Ca 93455

:)

Steve

welcome! With all your experience maybe you'll need to take it easy on us.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

You know its true what they say. Although slow, and dangerous behind the wheel senior citizens can still serve a purpose.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Hey oldcoot, the first thing all Nevada members need to do is tell us their Chucker spots!! You can P.M me 1st, welcome to the forum. BH1

How are you liking retirement koot? I'm gonna join you in less than 3 years.......good Lord I can't wait!!!!!

Firemedic, I'ts great no more stress, can get to hunting camp early and leave when you want, go fishing mid week, you will love it.

Thanks koot....I'm ready for retirement my friend....been on waaaaaay too many BS calls in the last 22 years....I hope I never go on another 'difficulty breathing' call only to walk in and find the 'patient' smoking a cigarett....makes it hard to retain your compassion for the public. Enjoy your freedom koot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom