Help! Don't waste these tags!

BIGHORNtracks

Read this article.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/3514002-155/national-park-officials-plan-to-shoot?fullpage=1

We have once in a lifetime species about to be eliminated from an area.
The question is "how to remove them?"

One idea is to hire professionals to kill them. The other is to issue tags to hunters and let them remove them.

"prompting officials to develop the "protocol for exotic Rocky Mountain goat restriction and removal." They are accepting public comment through March 9."

That means we have until march 9th to make sure that a they understand that we don't want opportunities to harvest once in a lifetime species wasted.

I see no reason to have once in a lifetime tags wasted at tax payers expense.
If you must remove them, let some lucky hunters do it!

www.newfoundlandbighornsheep.com

You're totally correct!

I'm sure that the park service would prefer "professionals" to execute them rather than let someone actually hunt them.

My plan is to track down the link to the comment section and make sure my voice is heard. I'll encourage those around me to do the same.

I hope others will do it too but, sadly, most would rather b!tch about this or that than actually do something meaningful.

Thanks for the info,
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom