Help with Area G

ThunderBall

I drew an area G tag. I've never been to Wyoming. I've done no research nor scouting and plan not to. Can someone please tell me where a really big buck is. I'm looking for something 30?+ wide, with dark long heavy horns that will score at lease 230 B&C. GPS coordinates preferred.
Thanks in advance,
ThunderBall

Sagebrush in all directions....wear aluminum foil coveralls and wave outdoor magazines at sky....prepare for a stampede of Boone and Crockett bucks...hth

Bucks like that are everywhere. Just drive the roads. The 230" bucks often stay 300 yards off the road, so you should shoot your gun at least once before heading out.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

"....wear aluminum foil coveralls "

Does Sitka make these? I heard that you need to wear Sitka gear if you want a big buck.

"and wave outdoor magazines at sky..."

I'm assuming Eastman's? Or is there another the deer prefer?

>You got access to a plane...
>

I have a 78 Pontic Grand Safari. It's not a plane but it sure flies down the road. It's ideal for the hunting "Founder" recommends above. Although with a couple six-packs of steering fluid and I can get it just about anywhere.

>Sagebrush in all directions....wear aluminum foil
>coveralls and wave outdoor magazines
>at sky....prepare for a stampede
>of Boone and Crockett
>bucks...hth

I almost spit my drink out while reading this....GOOD ADVICE!

Oh so you call it steering fluid huh?

You've received some great advice so follow it and you'll find gold at the end of the rainbow!

Speaking of rainbow, did you hear the one about the..?... oh never mind.

Zeke

>....wear aluminum foil
>coveralls...

I just burned a bunch of Cabelas Bucks on their last pair!! Can't wait to try 'em out!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom