Help with Stolen Antlers

Lkslayer

Hi all,

Over in the General Hunting forum, there is a post about a taxidermist in Springville who got robbed.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/13104.html

They took many sets of antlers as well as full mounts. I had a 362 archery bull with him and it was one of the antler sets that was stolen. I'm starting this thread in hopes that someone will recognize the antlers and provide info to help recover them. If there are others on this site who have been affected by this, please feel free to post pics of your antlers here too. Any help is greatly appreciated.

492d929f5f018745.jpg

492d92bd5fae67c9.jpg

492d92d76022b933.jpg

Geez that sucks, I am going to be checking KSL every day looking for them.
Good luck.
Are the police investigating?

I feel for you i hope we can help you catch those cowards that lower themselfs to this. This might help. I had my mount stollen last fall from my house. I let the local detectives know to keep there eyes open. I found them less than two weeks latter on ebay for sale. There was no doubt that they where mine. It gave enough for a search warrent and i got my antlers back. they spent time in jail for theft and numerous stollen guns. good luck.

That is a tough onr to swallow. I hope you get them back. One thing is that there will be others looking for your rack for you also. Hopefully they turn up and the persons responsible get what they deserve.

I had my first p&y bull stolen about 7 years ago. I feel your pain and will keep an eye out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom