Here's hoping

stevie

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 07:11AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 07:06?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 07:04?AM (MST)

One week to go before my unit 24 deer hunt begins. Here's hoping the hillsides won't look like the grandstands at a football game.

Three weeks to go until my daughter gets to hunt the unit on the youth hunt.

Maybe these guys will still be where I found them a few ago while scouting.

9986027.jpg

Stevie,

I've got the same hunt as you and share your concern for crowded conditions. How many tags for that hunt? 400? Throw in a prolonged drought and I think it's going to be a tough week.

Looks like you found a good area to hunt. I'm going to pack in a couple of miles and hope all my map work pays off.

Best of luck to you.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p]Same to you Salsola. Yes 400 tags after the 800 or so from rifle 1 and muzzleloader plus some from archery season. It might be a tough week, but it sure beats not hunting!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom