High Capacity Quivers?

Hondoarcher

What is your opinion on high capacity bow quivers (above 6)?
I like to hunt for a week in the back country and I have a fear of running out of arrows on a hunt. A long shot or two and a couple of unforeseen limbs in your way could easily reduce you down to one arrow in a hurry. What do you do? Carry some spares and leave them back at your spike camp/truck and take the time to go back to your stash and get them when you are running low?

I have an old Moccasin Joe quiver that holds 8 arrows, one of which I load with a practice tip so I can take a couple of practice shots when I get a chance. With the Moccasin Joe quiver I have never even come close to running low but I like the assurance that I have plenty.

HondoArcher

I only have a 3 bow quiver attached to my bow, I also have rancho safari pack that came with a detachable quiver. The pack is suitable only for day hunting size, but the quiver I like, you can pack a bunch of arrows in there and strap it to any pack.

Look at the Catquiver or cat quiver mini by rancho safari as an option attachable to the outside of any pack.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom