Hillary 2020?

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Reading lots of pundits saying Hillary is planning a late entry in the race as Biden crashes and Warren is too radical. Hard to believe but I just read she has kept her campaign team intact and has over a $billion from the Clinton Foundation to work with. Sounds crazy but I do believe she will never give up until she is dead. That would be a crazy election all over again. The media would love it.

I've been saying this all along. There's no way she's not going to run. It's been her plan probably since 2016, and with the Democrats having nobody who has a chance of beating Trump, it's even more of a sure thing that she'll be running. No she can't win, but she does have money, and that's all that really matters. It's going to be so great seeing her lose again. ?

>I've been saying this all along.
>There's no way she's not
>going to run. It's been
>her plan probably since 2016,
>and with the Democrats having
>nobody who has a chance
>of beating Trump, it's even
>more of a sure thing
>that she'll be running. No
>she can't win, but she
>does have money, and that's
>all that really matters. It's
>going to be so great
>seeing her lose again.
>?

I can't wait.....probably where Tog has been

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I think if she does run she'll die trying this time. She couldn't even walk without falling all over the place and couldn't give a speech without coughing up a hair ball within the first ten minutes

I'd like to see Corn Pop get the nomination but I think he's done. I don't see Hillary rising from the dumpster fire and being anything more than what she is - a sanctimonious corrupt narcissistic bich. They're going to need a lot of safe spaces and empty buckets to collect all those liberal tears. Gonna be beautiful!

I saw a recent photo of her awhile back. She hasn't spent a lot of time at Planet Fitness. Keeping up with Trump would do her in.

>I saw a recent photo of
>her awhile back. She hasn't
>spent a lot of time
>at Planet Fitness. Keeping up
>with Trump would do her
>in.

I think she shops at Davis tent and awning these days?

8735820190926140427.jpg

#livelikezac

If I had a Billion!

That Job could & Would KISS MY TAIL!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom