HomoJ

never_catch

Long Time Member
Hey Homie I saw the first sign of spring yesterday, two mexicans carrying a heater to the pawn shop!! Who needs a groundhog?? :)

~Z~

LMAO!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Definately not.....I found out some disturbing stuff yesterday about what our gov't does for illegal aliens who have babies in the US. It was a bit ironic though. I was complaining about it while eating strawberries sitting on my freshly cut and manicured lawn! :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

When my life gets a bit rocky I like to go out in my back yard and talk with Jesus. His insights really help me solve my problems and really make me feel better. The other day I was really struggling and I just couldn't grasp the meaning of life, so I went out back to ask Jesus. He said to me "Senior, I really enjoy these talks we have, but right now I have to clean the pool."

What do you call a M---can in a 3 piece suit, does the joke start like that.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LOL....nuff said!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

A 6' 8" redneck with an 11' alligator on a leash walks into a bar and asks the bar tender " You serve MEXICANS here " ? The bartender replied "Of course we do ,we serve all kinds at this bar " ,The redneck replied " Good ,give me a bud lite, and give my alligator a Mexican"

Well never_catch!

I'm thoroughly disappointed in you!

You RACIST PLICK!

You screwed that Joke up and Professionally like!

One of them was a Cuban!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

I like the story about the Mexican who celebrated Evil Kneivel's birthday. They found him and his burro, both dead, at the bottom of the Grand Canyon and he was wearing a cape that said,...."Evil Ramon"

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I'm getting sick and tired of all the ugly racism on this forum.

Who in the heck started all of this stuff?

Think I'll go elsewhere. Really, dudes. I'm offended.......

If they were Polish jokes would you have said the same thing? I'm sick and tired of all of the political correctness that is expected now a days! You know that my kids think I'm out of line when I say Mexican. I say....if they're from Mexico, they're Mexican. Yet, their teachers claim that they're Hispanic becuase it is politically corrrect. Lame!

Steve

>I'm getting sick and tired of
>all the ugly racism on
>this forum.
>
>Who in the heck started all
>of this stuff?
>
>Think I'll go elsewhere. Really, dudes.
>I'm offended.......

ASTA LA VISTA! OR BYE

Who started all this stuff? Probably Moses....you remember him, the Jew who couldn't swim!

Ethnic humor is as old as time. Get over it!

Would somebody please explain to these last three wizards the concept of sarcasm????

Would you last three posters please give up meth??

Sheeeesh.

Ah yes!

Sarcasm lessons from some ol'Whiskey soaked drunken sot?

Pinche Gringo's !

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Might be old news to all of you as I haven't been in these parts long but have any of you ever looked at the Amazing Racist or American Racist videos on the internet? I don't SABE' the link thing so you will have to look it up but that guy is crazy, funny as hell but crazy.

There is one about Mexican laborers, well I don't want to give it away but I think HomoJ gets in his truck.

Bill

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]Oldies but goodies..............

What's a Mexican and a cue ball have in common??
The harder you hit em the more English you get out of em..

What's a fat chick and a brick have in common??
Eventually they will both get laid by a Mexican..

lol the racisim jokes are the best its too bad the truth hurts somtimes and that is what makes them so funny I guess. I have some mexican friends and even they will laugh at some of these....

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

If bowhunting was easy rifle hunters would do it...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom