Horn Huntin' with "ForkyPete"

NVPete

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-14 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]I'll be on the sidelines as far as the Fall hunts go (really didn't put in for much), but I can still search for leftover sheds. My son and grandaughter came to visit and wanted Grandpa to take them "horn hunting". I have a pretty good reputation within my family circle, but most of the time we have not much success.They also wanted to see "Ranger Pete's Lookout", looking down on the old 7L ranch in Spring Valley, NV which serves as Park Headquarters for Spring Valley State Park, where I was the "Ranger" (Park Supervisor) from 1976-84 and again from 1999-2008, when I retired from service after 36 years. For our family, it is a very special place. We saw and photographed tom turkeys, several deer (of which one was this young buck), and each of us found something!...and for me: #86 on the year! Shed huntin'...ALWAYS an adventure! :)

8553papa_and_new_huntin_buddy.jpg

2927our_antlers.jpg

1056young_forky.jpg

Hey Pete?

Can we call you PISSCUTTER Pete?:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!:D)))

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Looks like a lot of fun Pete. I haven't gotten over 50 sheds for the year in 3 years. Good job getting out there. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom