Hound hunting dvds??

southslope82

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction? I am looking for some hunting videos to pass this winter by and would like to find some of Hounds I don't care really if its cougar, bear, Bobcats, coons or whatever? It seemed like this site had some Lion hunting videos at one point but I can't find what I am looking for any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

I always liked the home made kind myself,but to be truthful very few of the hunts/footage are ever marketed,the time the edit jobs are done on an average hunt with hounds there ain't much footage left,that & hound doggers are very tight with their footage to start with.

Sounds like you should have one of your own clips as of recent yourself?
You gonna show/tell us or is it a secret?

The best one I've seen is called:HoundDawgy gone wild in IKES backyard.
Although you won't see it for sale it is one of the funniest un-edited clips I've ever seen.

To put this for sale on the market it would take one hell of an edit job & would totally destroy the content.

You can probably find some info about those kind of videos on this site:

http://biggamehoundsmen.com/forum/index.php?sid=c8669dfe54dfb9cb76f331fcfc09eae8

I know there are some out there. The best footage honestly is the homemade stuff that we pass around with each other. It's not gonna make any store shelf. I've traded footage with some buddies in Wisconsin, and around the west here and seen some pretty wild action. You won't see any of this on any DVD being sold. :)

But that site might point you to some DVD's you could buy.

I used to have a hound hunting Video I sold, but had to pull the plug after a law suit. (It contained an extended nude scene with Bobcat Bessy's wife and apparently their Pre-Nup stated only HE could do nude scenes on hunting videos)

There are some around, enjoy!!

Hey HoundDawgy,
Talked to the cat today,boy is he mad at you,he got wind of you not being too far from where he lives here a while back and you never showed?
As for his wife,well she'll teach you a few things,nothin you want to learn though!

I'm still a thinkin if HoundDawgy & the IKESTER would just write books instead of makin movies they'd both be rich,why hell both of them are already famous!

You still got that dog that does mechanic work Dawgy?
My old huntin rig has 576,000 miles on it & it's almost ready for its first tune-up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom