How big?

I would guess his spread in the mid 40" range. That is a darn good bull if its a Shiras. I bet he scores in the upper 160s to low 170s.

everything about that bull is what you are looking for in a shiras. Seriously, do you think you can do better than that??

My wife killed a solid book bull a few years ago and that bull is a no brainer opening morning first light shooter. As said,mid 40's and better than 160's. KABOOM.

I hope you have a tag and get that bull.

Yelum

Really?
What unit/State? I would like to go "see" him! LOL
I'll need to wait a year though since I don't have my tag YET.

Hell ya, shoot him and don't look back!

Best of luck to you,
Zeke

Is that a Shiras? If so, don't worry about the width, those fronts are awesome and nice paddles too. I think he is book. and would not hesitate. I think he is in the 50s widthwise.

If not Shiras, still pretty nice for the NE, and maybe you can do better in the other places. Cool video.

I wouldn't be to concerned about the spread!
Them Shovels with 4 stickers make that Bull Awesome!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Width has little to do with moose when you have more than 2 brow tines and nice shovels. If you are that picky then buy Alaskan tags every year until you find the one you want. I would shoot a 36 inch bull if it had multiple brow tines and nice paddles. This bull has it all. Not sure on spread but I'm guessing he's pushing 50 so it's a nice addition to brow tines and paddles. Amazing bull. No one would pass him up unless they were completely clueless.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom