How do MM guys decorate your yards ?

hogg_65

I have deer sheds in my landscaping lots of red rocks,elk weathervane,elk address block,elk stamped into my drive way, quakes and soon pines. my garage and house full of racks and sheds as well. This year i will be working on my backyard. What about the rest of you. could people drive through neighborhoods and identify a fellow MM members domain ?

I put up some of my old chewed up, chalky shed antlers along the fence line and driveway gate. That way if they get stolen, you're not losing out on anything, plus the white antlers seem to stand out a lot better.

i have true southwest landscaping. a rusty old desoto, a cow skeleton, bullet holes in the mailbox. have some flowers planted to spell out, "FREE CLAUDE DALLAS" and "KIRT WAS RIGHT". ok, ok, i'm funnin'. at least about the flowers. i do have a cow skull and some old sheds scattered around in the 'decorative' granite. and an elk rack over the ramada by the cement pond and a scene cut out of 1/4" plate depicting a lion hunter and his hounds over the gate going into the pasture. need 2 hunt is right about antlers. if they're worth a nickel, someone will steal em.

My backyard has a treestand built in one of my oak trees, a hay-bale archery target w/ 3-D McKenzie Buck. Several sheds nailed to the trees for the squirrels to eat on and a few Euro.Mts. on my screened deck.
Also, on any given day the yard might be speckled w/ a few Lab "dumps"!!! :D

I have old sheds and some skulls lying in the yard,of course they are hard to spot with all of the beer cans and truck/jeep parts that are laying around too.

I also have some of those decorative Lab "dumps" in the yard and about to get some more...LOL Also have a metal mule deer on wood H posts. Along with a NWTF weather vain. Cuz the wind never blows in WY.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom