How dod i??

when you start a thread or respond above the text box you will see 4 bullets (example below) click on the part that says click here to upload photo.
A new box will appear and you browse your computer to find it and then double click the pic, it will take a couple moments then the pic will appear in that window with BOLD text above it. Copy and paste that bold link into your text box where your comments go, when you hit post message it will then appear in your message...

don't think special characters are allowed in the picture name.

Share YouTube Video Clips! See How ... Instructions Here
Need Help Adding Pictures? Instructions Here
HTML Tags Enabled - use [] instead of <>. Need help? Check HTML Reference
Photo Links Enabled - just type/paste the URL
(e.g.,
bigdeer.jpg
)
Photo Upload Enabled CLICK HERE to Upload Your Photo(s)
Emotion Icons Emotion Icon Short Cuts

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

When you start a post, or reply to a post you'll be in a window like pictured below. There is a blue link at the top that says Click here to upload photos. That will open a new window with a BROWSE button. Click that, then find the file you want to upload, and select. Then hit the upload button. When the picture appears in the window, copy the link, then close that window, and paste the link in the window of your post. Make sure you re-size your pictures smaller than 300k. The file name cannot include ()or ][.

3147post.jpg

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Yelum when my pic appears in the window it's upside down. If I cut and paste the link will it appear upside down in my post?

Thanks guys for the info. i'm an old fart,and techno challenged,i'll see if i can post the picture of a 39 inch mulley my buddy shot on 10-25-14 in Idaho.

>Question, how do i load the
>picture from my personnal email
>to the M.M. site, or
>is that what i need
>to do?

Once you hit the link Yelum showed, it will open another window with a button that says "browse.". Using that, locate the file on your CPU. After listing the location hit "upload. . That will then upload, show a preview, and give you a link to cut and paste in your post. IE http//:file name here dot j p g

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I would open the email, save the picture to your computer then when you "browse" for the pic you can find it on your computer. An easy place would be to save it to your desktop, then you can just delete it after you are all done with it...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

This was helpful to me, also!! Finally got it figured out and got some pics posted in idaho forum! After 14 years of following threads, I finally got er done!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom