How does the Ukraine war end?

Not sure his ego will allow it, although he should. He seems to be losing control of his forces and his hard line at home is not going well. The Russian people don’t want his war and he can’t hide the truth for long. Hopefully he won’t do something so stupid it brings NATO across the border. If so, It needs to be ended in a hurry. Nothing protracted, end it and him.

I have a feeling his Generals will have their say so on the matter. This invasion has shown the world, including China, that the Russian military is not ready or capable of running a extended war. The Ukraine military has been kicking butt on the ground fighting and the Generals may not be willing to feed their soldiers into a meat grinder like they have encountered.
RELH

I don't see Ukraine giving up anything for peace as long as they keep getting support from other countries. I don't think Putin is getting much sleep these days.

What does Ukraine winning look like? Putin pulls back and says he was just kidding? I don't see that happening.

And then what?

We(Americans) are GREAT at the first thing.

Kill Putin.

Then what?

Your sure the next guy is better?

How's that worked, ANYWHERE?

AND THEN WHAT.

Another Russian revolution? Another fractured Russian country?

You guys go to history class? What gave rise to Hitler? An embarrassed and degraded Germany from WWI.

AND THEN WHAT? And not the usual American "democracy" bullchit

Since there have been a lot that have answered my questions on Ukraine, I owe you my answer, eel.

I really have no idea how this will end, these world order issues are way too complex and beyond my intellectual pay grade……. so my thoughts are just the floundering antics of a bored old man.

I believe history always repeats itself, to some predictable degree, because humans are always just humans and human behavior has been recorded for 5 or 6 thousand years and so far, they behave very consistently.

Putin has said what he wants to do, regarding Russia’s borders, for the last 20 plus years. I think we should believe him. Same with China. It baffles me that we’ve seen world leaders, from the beginning of time, say what they want to do and then watch them either do it or try to do it. When they fail, in most cases, it only because some one or something stops them. They very very rarely change there mind, on their own.

So…….. if someone or something doesn’t stop Putin, he will keep attacking Ukraine until he wins or he is defected. Killed or forced to stop.

Putin has still got more than a million trained Soldiers that haven’t be sent to Ukraine. I believe he sent his greenest men to Ukraine, to test their resistance. He found it was stiff enough that more effort will be required. He’s holding off now and softening up the Ukrainian military and it’s civilian population before he apples more human ground pressure. He would have preferred preserving the infrastructure and had the civilian population accept Russian governance, but they haven’t so he’s using the next level of pressure.

Without air and ground troops from NATO, Russian will eventually over throw the Ukraine.

Whether Putin will catch his breath for a year or three before the goes after Hungary or Poland, or Slovakia it’s had to say, but he will take more territory, if the world allows him to, because his only goal is to restore the USSR or something similar. Nothing less.

Three weeks ago, Putin said he would attack Finland and Sweden if they applied to join NATO. Last week Finland said it wants to join NATO. They could very well be next. I believe Putin intends to do what he said he’ll do.

Russia broke the treaty they signed with the UK, the US and the Ukraine, when the Ukraine gave up theirs Nukes. As far as I’m concerned that justified the world to attack Russia and not have to wait until he attacks a NATO country. Putin broke the treaty, not the Ukraine, they got rid of their Nukes……… and the UK and the US have failed to protect the Ukraine, as they committed to do. Zelenski is absolutely right, the US and the UK have not yet kept their commitment to his country. Oh well, I guess.

My belief is, the world can either stop him now or stop him later, after he is stronger, nuclear or not. Stop him or kill him now or do it later, but you’re going to have to do it when it will be a lot more deadly to our military men and women.

Hell, I know I don’t want to send our children into another war but it’s not a choice we get to make, we just get to decide when and how hard we want to make it. And make no mistake, what ever Putin is allowed to do, Xi is going do as well, probably bigger and badder.

Good Lord I hope I’m wrong and someone in Russia over throws and or kills him before we have to, I’m guessing they won’t get it done.

This could have been completely avoided a long time ago with strong leadership that we are totally void of. The O'Brandon regime provoked Putin and egged on Zelinski and they got exactly what they wanted IMO, a prolonged proxy war where we fund both sides. Putin pays for it with his oil that everyone is still buying and we pay our defense contractors handsomely to supply the weaponry. Just enough weaponry to keep it going for a long time but not enough to end it quickly. Meanwhile countries & regimes that are neutral or not on the U.S. side are making deals and getting more aligned with China. Russia, on our behalf, is negotiating a newer even crappier version of the Iran nuclear deal. Strange bedfellows, yeah I'm sure that's in our best interest? Bottom line is Brandon will do the exact opposite of what needs to be done and not only will it be the wrong thing to do... it will make all matters much much worse. WW3? Famine & food shortages across the globe & much much higher cost of living for everyone... yep

Afraid he's gonna detonate a tactical nuke in Kyiv if this doesnt start heading his way soon.
After that, who knows what will happen.
I do not see him backing down or settling for less.
The only real, and best option is to just take him out.
I recommend that stiletto, kamikaze drone.
Or a whole swarm of them.
We missed a good chance when he gave that speech at
the big soccer stadium.

This is what a weak President and the Green Agenda got us into.
Just one in a whole volume of other problems.

Once Russia's military is spent, it's over. Russia cannot replace it. Russia will be more vulnerable than ever before which is why for the nuclear threat. Russia's economy is on a downword spiral as well due to an aging workforce (like everywhere else) with no replacements. China is in the same boat.

He moved now, because the next POTUS will be a pitbull on world policy.

Putin gambled on a bluff, and the world is watching...

And then what?

We(Americans) are GREAT at the first thing.

Kill Putin.

Then what?

Your sure the next guy is better?

How's that worked, ANYWHERE?

AND THEN WHAT.

Another Russian revolution? Another fractured Russian country?

You guys go to history class? What gave rise to Hitler? An embarrassed and degraded Germany from WWI.

AND THEN WHAT? And not the usual American "democracy" bullchit
Libya is a good example of how smart we are. Active slave markets there now. Bet they love American style liberation…

I've watched a couple documentaries in the last week.

One is Afghanistan today.

The other is the reformation of Isis.

It's beyond infuriating to watch that and think about all our kids who died and/or left pieces of themselves all over the middle east) Afghanistan in the name of, 'Merica.

And now our complete imbecile of a waste of skin leader is on an open mic saying Putin must go?

We couldn't do regime change against 7th century goat herders. But now we are a country of 140 million, with nukes.

And then what?

Russian Mafia with nukes to sell on black market?

callmenrandon.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom