How to post pics

Probably just like an iphone. click the photo upload link above this text box, then pick a picture from your gallery, copy n paste the embed link.
I use full site on my phone so if MM has a phone front end the process may be different.

I don't have an ipad, but yes, should be the same as iphone. Click on "CLICK HERE to Upload Your Photo(s)". That will open new window. Then you can select image and upload. Then copy the address and paste it in the message you want to post.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Quote: "How do you copy and paste"

=======================

1. Open Google

2. Type: "how to copy & paste with iPad"

3. read answer

Google knows all.

Lets see if this worhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/21120004701.jpgks on copy & paste photo.

You can have words/addresses running together. Sweet knife!!

21120004701.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

LAST EDITED ON May-30-15 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]You're such a good guy WB!!! What the guys are saying is that there has to be some separation between the start and finish of the link to get it to work. In this case it starts with http and ends with jpg. By doing a copy/paste of that section in the above post that RELH made is how Founder and I were able to put up the picture of this knife!

21120004701.jpg

Now I am confused. Will have to practice some more after reading up. Have no other problems with other sites, this one is a wee bit harder. At least for me!!!

RELH

Safari might be your issue, probably not though. The copy on a iPhone or iPad tap and hold until the circle comes up and keep holding then you will have the option to copy, then do the same to past, you will have the option to paste. You get many option when you tap and hold. If you can not figure it out go to youtube its a great resource.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

LAST EDITED ON May-31-15 AT 00:49AM (MST)[p]
As gunner said, you need a space here "^" or the internet gods think the whole mess is the link. And the same for the end.

wor ^ http://www.mo

If you look at the earlier post you can see where the Internet thinks the link starts and ends. Looking at that bad link and reading gunners post you'll see where the mistakes were. Your curser was inside the word "works" when the link was pasted.

6132photo2.jpg

Hopefully I got it right this time. High country Sierra Mountains 7lb. rainbow trout caught by my son this last winter.

RELH

Hey RELH?

Is that little Fish a PISSCUTTER or Bait?:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Bess, I am not sure what he called it, but he did state it looked a lot like those small bait fish that you catch in Utah. Something about Utards claiming it would be a trophy fish.

Now that we got though the ribbing, I believe that small "bait" fish was about a 15 incher. My son is 6-1" and 200 pounds and broad shoulders, so you can guess how big the large rainbow is. It was about 2-3 ounces short of 8 pounds.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom