Howdy Y'all

Hello knuckleheads. Again. Unlike TRI I actually talked to the biologist old WLH talked to. He was in Price. Now Tri, that's 2 mountain ranges away, wrong area, and there was only a general question asked, "can the gov tag hunt statewide". The guy WASNT the right guy to ask, in his own building, let alone the building that was the proper one.

But,you Texas boys keep on telling some BS story. Keep on impressing everyone with your trigger work.

You all got more money than brains, and your "we're from Texas" yap, keeps us in good spirits.

#knuckleheadproud

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Wait a minute. We Texas guys didn't come on here telling any story. We came on here posting pics and enjoying hunting.

You and wexterntines have come on here telling stories. BS about mythical cases and judges. Now you are here talking about the "wrong" biologist. DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS? This whole thing has melted down to a bunch of hearsay and sour grapes. The fact is that the state of Utah does not want to pursue this anymore. THAT IS A FACT. Learn how to deal with the facts you know and quit basing your life around what you don't know.

If I recall on one of these threads didn't you confess that you want to hurt the lady who shot the sheep. I believe so.

Tikka, great pic of your little girl. KID PICS ARE MY FAVORITE! Hope she piles'em up. Here is my oldest girl's first deer. I take my son out for his first deer in 9 days. I doubt he will have as much luck as his older sister but we are going to let the air out of something.

2ilbwy1.jpg

>Wait a minute. We Texas
>guys didn't come on here
>telling any story. We
>came on here posting pics
>and enjoying hunting.
>
>You and wexterntines have come on
>here telling stories. BS
>about mythical cases and judges.
> Now you are here
>talking about the "wrong" biologist.
> DO YOU REALIZE HOW
>STUPID THAT SOUNDS? This
>whole thing has melted down
>to a bunch of hearsay
>and sour grapes. The
>fact is that the state
>of Utah does not want
>to pursue this anymore.
>THAT IS A FACT.
>Learn how to deal with
>the facts you know and
>quit basing your life around
>what you don't know.
>
>If I recall on one of
>these threads didn't you confess
>that you want to hurt
>the lady who shot the
>sheep. I believe so.
>

Your infamous "blaaaaaam" post, complete with pics(that your were asked/told) that you removed say something far different.

No judge got to decide anything, but nice try.

Juab county DA did. "I don't have the resources" was the answer I got. Not "no crime", or "innocent". Juab is a small, rural county, at the heart of drug running through Utah, not surprising dumping hundreds of thousands on this case didn't take priority.

The biologist was told, not to talk by DWR in SLC. The DWR in SLC, never said the sheep wasn't shot on a closed unit. They admitted as much PUBLICALLY. It was only that WLH has done a good job muddying the water, and the Waldrips had plenty of cash to fight.

So good for you all. Glad you "donated" a couple hundred thousand more to WLH. I never denied to Texas folks aren't good triggers.

Keep spinning though, it worked for Robyn and WLH, it worked for Comey and Clinton, it worked for Johnny and OJ. So, I guess it works.(if you have enough money)

Hey Hossblur. Go back and look. This post wasn't started with a pic of the sheep or someone talking about a sheep. Now go back and read the clown that was sturing crap on this thread. He was talking about the "judge" that threw it out. SO you are standing hand in hand with idiot liars.

I love how in one thread you claim YOU TALKED TO THE BIOLOGIST. But then in this thread you say THE BIOLOGIST WAS TOLD NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE?????? Funny how you can talk out both sides of your mouth like that.

Your living in fairy land Hossblur. Just go hunt and post up a picture of your fun like the rest of us, and try not to hurt any girls.

>Hey Hossblur. Go back and
>look. This post wasn't
>started with a pic of
>the sheep or someone talking
>about a sheep. Now
>go back and read the
>clown that was sturing crap
>on this thread. He
>was talking about the "judge"
>that threw it out.
>SO you are standing hand
>in hand with idiot liars.
>
>
>I love how in one thread
>you claim YOU TALKED TO
>THE BIOLOGIST. But then
>in this thread you say
>THE BIOLOGIST WAS TOLD NOT
>TO TALK TO ANYONE??????
>Funny how you can talk
>out both sides of your
>mouth like that.
>
>Your living in fairy land Hossblur.
> Just go hunt and
>post up a picture of
>your fun like the rest
>of us, and try not
>to hurt any girls.

Yup. Called cedar city office, figured that was closest to your mancrush WLH, boss of that place told me who the biologist was in price. I called him. He told me that SLC office told him to not talk about it. I realize that was hard to follow.

Tri, I agree, go hunting. You know HUNTING. Your trigger pics are cute and all,but they all seem to have someone's logo on them.

Holy Moly Tikka nice bucks there congrats to the hunters

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

I'm surprised this one hasn't been pulled. The blam thing was a huge chip on the shoulder from the waldrip clan.

"We don't have a gun problem we have prescription drug problem."

>
316570b4b0d9d737040fc83c145e96f524ae8.jpeg

>
>
>Since size completely matters to you
>guys

Hey BeDawg!

She's kinda Cute!

You got any more Pics?

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

>
46595ab4196d7bb0c4a96a7617d709ef1ef13.jpeg

>
>
>I don't know how but I
>caught her

Hey BeDawg!

She Took that with a Smile!

She's a Keeper!

Bet that was your Best Catch!:D

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom