HOWDY!!!

Missed ya
Now the world has retuned to it right place. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Raising 5 kids must be a real headache Red.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]It's been way to quiet in here lately..... To ring you up to date

1. NVB and Stinky have an Elk hunt planned together complete with a campfire kumbaya sing along planned....

2. JB and Zigga are going on a back country fishing trip. I am a little puzzled as to why their food rations seem to be only about 75% of what they should be. Two men enter, One man leaves?Good to see ya...

3. PC has sworn off beer

4. A Bigger Fish has sworn off women and is being actively recruited by the Clubhouse

That's the highlights....... Good to see ya back......

Terry

Hey Terry
When's it start cooling off down your way? I am moving to Tucson next month for a year! Infact I am fly the kid down on Friday because school starts in a couple weeks!

Bigfish

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]Rans yes all 5 of my kids ( 45 is the biggest one)
Fish I have plenty of kids I need more time in the day
Az Wow its like the days of our mm lives, and I shutter to think what goes on in the clubhouse *gag*
Everyone else help livin this place up its a tomb, I haven't missed too much cause nothing is being posted .

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-13 AT 08:50AM (MST)[p]"Hey Terry
When's it start cooling off down your way? I am moving to Tucson next month for a year! Infact I am fly the kid down on Friday because school starts in a couple weeks!"

Usually starts getting nice in mid to late October and stays great through April early May....... July and August can get warm...... :) Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom