Hoyt powerhawk?

J

JOHUNT

I am looking to buy the hoyt power hawk. Can anyone give me any info about smoothness, hand shock,etc... If any of you own this bow or have shot it.. any input would help me out alot

thanx

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-09 AT 10:25AM (MST)[p]They are a nice bow that's well made for the money. The all new turbohawk that's coming out this month is a little faster. I only shot 5 shots thru one and it was a nice bow that was well made. I think they're coming out with some kind of promotional deal on them if I remember correctly. The more expensive one's have hoyt's quality limb that's used on the Katera and they have an adjustable variation of the cam.5. That's the best I can do. Hope it helps I would imagine they're on Hoyt's website for more information.

If I remember correctly, the powerhawk is the flagship of what used to be "reflex".
Hoyt discontinued their "mail order" business and eliminated this line.
I have shot one, and in MHO I think it is a great value.

if you are looking for value check out PSE bow madness. Great bow for money.

Bucks and bulls may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!

ok i cant find the turbo hawk in there catalog or in there website. If i had the 600 to throw aroud i think i would look at the hoyt superhawk and the PSE bow madness and compare.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom