HR 127

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckBuster

Guys watch this video. Our 2nd amendment rights are about to be taxed and burdened to the point people can’t or won’t be willing to have guns. I don’t post much at all but this is detrimental to the future of everyone who believes in the right to bare arms. Please spread the word.

Don't have any guns..... so I'll 'circle back' on that one. Seriously anyone that hasn't seen this coming deserves it, I have enough ammo to last 10 lifetimes, and lost all my gun in a boating accident.

Thanks for posting. I guess I’m surprised they will try to end gun ownership in one fell swoop. For all of you that voted for Biden, Trump is not looking so now.

Here is why this bill is so illegal and unconstitutional -

It is no different than making you register your religious convictions.

Both are protected rights under the Constitution. This bill is meant to target a specific group of people, namely, hunters and shooting enthusiasts that lawfully own and operate a firearm.

These types of posts are what I do not want here. The post is nothing more than an invitation for someone else to counter with their own political views and then the thread quickly becomes a fight. Please end the political attacks. It serves no good.
That’s not very Christian of you.
Agree, im a fallen man . I should be more cautious with my words, however I see scripture being fulfilled. The Bible tells us of a time where men call evil Good and Good evil. That in my opinion is the mindset that the Democratic Party calls home. The Democratic party of today is NOT the Democratic party of even 20 years ago. Along those same lines SS , the Bible tells us you can't reason with a fool.

Agree, im a fallen man . I should be more cautious with my words, however I see scripture being fulfilled. The Bible tells us of a time where men call evil Good and Good evil. That in my opinion is the mindset that the Democratic Party calls home. The Democratic party of today is NOT the Democratic party of even 20 years ago. Along those same lines SS , the Bible tells us you can't reason with a fool.
These types of posts are not wanted here. Absolutely no good comes of it. None. Just ends up a battle. This is a hunting site. Not a site to argue your political/religious views and demonizing others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom