Humbling Perspective

BUCKSPY

Very Active Member
If your biggest worry is how to spend your 8 preference points, not finding the set of sheds that is "yours" or how the honky white devil is pricing Average Joe out of conservation tags and landowner vouchers then maybe reading this will give you real perspective on how freakin' lucky we all are to have guys like this around. God bless him and all the others.

http://www.monstermuleys.com/photos/PhotosID1/1703.html

Yes, that really does put things in perspective. Freedom isn't free. Whether you agree with what is going on with the war on terror or not, everyone in this great country owes our freedoms to the men and women who have served in the armed forces and who have defended our freedoms for over 200 years. Hopefully, we never forget.

Tim

Pretty sad, this kid gives his LIFE for freedom and we are whining about insignificant BS. Surely puts things in perspective!

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have a lump in my chest after reading that.

Sad story and relaly does make me think that maybe things are not so bad~

Michael

Maybe some of those high rollers buying up all the conservation tags should donate those tags to returning servicemen.

Thanks Buckspy

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

Get sick everytime I see this and pray for all our guys and gals to get home safely.
Having served our country, every single (number) reported on the news has a face and a name.
God bless our troops.
Jerry

Humbling indeed.
It's so easy to get wrapped up in our daily lives.
The job, the family, trying to draw tags...
You forget sometimes that our guys are dying over there.
Not until you look in that guys eyes does it really fully sink in...
Humbling indeed.
Thanks Mike.
HH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom