Hunt results are ready

whtelk

I drew my Mount Emily any bull archery tag....YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank me now for this...1-800-708-1782 option #3
Good luck to all...Dennis

No such luck for Elk on Northside. Does anyone know how many points it takes for a NR to draw this hunt? I'm guessing 8-9 points. Thanks..

Struck out on bighorn, AGAIN!! Zero for 41, I think I'll go slit my wrists!! I didn't pull any of my first choices but somehow got a second choice cow tag. Looks like my Friday the 13th started a day early. Oh well, there's always next year, God willing.
Lets hear some good news guys, I've cried in my beer enough.

Drew my E.Beulah tag #3 elk with two points. I wasn't planning on drawing that tag for another year or two. I will miss archery hunting bulls this year on the west-side.

>No such luck for Elk on
>Northside. Does anyone know how
>many points it takes for
>a NR to draw this
>hunt? I'm guessing 8-9 points.
>Thanks..

My brother and I drew it last year with 6 points, and I don't even think that many were necessary. This was the first season hunt, and we are NR's.

Congratulations whtelk! My son and I didn't draw a sheep tag, and we put in for points for everything else. Since I drew a great Utah elk tag, I figured I'd go points for most everything else this year. Don't want to be a tag hog.

Have a great Mt. Emily elk hunt. Hopefully, in a couple more years I'll be asking you for advice, as I go into next year's draw with 10 elk points.

Finally got in. Blanks all around. No deer,elk,antelope,sheep, or goat. Oh yeah, no surprise either! Good luck to those who drew.

Thanks Bob D. Can you P.M. me on how the hunting was, any big bulls etc. and what state are you from? I'm from Idaho, and my buddy lives in Salem Or. We had 4-points this year, just wandering if it's a good unit for a decent 300 plus bull.Thanks..

Didn't draw anything real special here. I did however draw my second choice deer tag(Keno late bow, runs until November 19th). Not the greatest tag but I'll be able to hunt for for weekends with the tag and I didn't think I would have much time this summer to bow hunt. No success on antelope, or elk. Hope you all drew some great tags.

Sheesh nothin for me or the girlfriend. My buddy drew an antelope tag, atleast I can go hunting with him on that hunt. Congrats on the Mt. Emily Tag.

Dave

I am going elk hunting!!! Chetco #1 rifle. Should be fun. Now all I have to do is learn the area. Good luck to everybody.

Well lets see here Fiance first year of applying drew the Whitehorse Number 2 hunt with zero nada Points. Soupy is in a ton of trouble. I have been watching him for 2 years and he is on Private. I cannot wait to get a crack at him. Was gonna guide someone to him. But now things have changed so Terri will get the crack at him. Grats on the Hart 3 hunt hope the weather does not push the deer off the mountain.

Dave

Thanks, and I had 12 points. I am also hoping there are deer on the mountain, big deer. It will be a long and expensive drive for a walk in the woods if there are no deer.

Drew a Chesmin mule deer rifle tag!!! Don't need to put in for archery....cause all the BIG bulls are on public land ;)

What did you draw Mr Bob D? How about you OSU logger?

Was over in the, uhhhh Wilderness in da woods last weekend on a father/son camping trip. Saw lots of great looking, big boned animals! My son who is 7 counted 76 bulls, 14 muley bucks and 30plus antelope.

good luck everyone!

muleyman

Back
Top Bottom