Huntin fool raffle

billc

I was wondering if anyone ever got lucky in there hunt drawing.They have some great trips as prizes and thinking about buying some tickets.

Not me. I'm sure the odds are poor but I always seem to get sucked in. It's always fun to roll the dice and you never know when your going to get lucky as I won a expo tag a couple years ago. I believe this will be my last go around with HF's draw for awhile.

I know great prizes....but just remember, it's not a nonprofit for a public cause raffle, it's a profit to send Garth and Jason hunting raffle. Not that that's a bad thing, just they have way more in their hunting fund than me. Think I'll keep what little I have for the send Elmer hunting fund:)

I'm with TheSaint. Haven't drawn anything yet but have lots of knives to show for my attempts. Always say I am going to sit this one out but always get sucked in and end up buying tickets thinking I will get lucky THIS TIME!

Horniac

I'm with Elmer Fudd! They sure have some nice hunts but the draw odds have to be outrageous. I'll put in for my fund.

Thats what I am thinking to.But dam some of those hunts I would never get to do unless i would win one.Someone has to win right.I just wonder what the draw odds are really

Garthy and huntin tool can keep there damnedfarvin raffles.. I'll put the money towards a hunt in the future

I think they make a killing off the raffle because they just finish one and start selling the next. Had a friend draw back when they had guided hunts for areas you had to draw. He never drew the tag so he actually won nothing.

I've never bought any HF tickets, but a guy who lives a few miles from me won an elk hunt in the last raffle.

Publishing draw odds for western big game tags appears to be one of their specialties so unless its for financial reasons I don't understood why they do not release their odds.

I should be in this raffle twice for referring a subscription, but I'm only counting on a knife showing up.

LOL romulus.... Who would even raffle a joke hunt for a hard to draw hunt, Those tag pimp carters are about as shady as some of there outfitters they endorse.

I would think that it would be impossible to know the odds until the last ticket is dropped in the hat.If you don't like that raffle check out all the others like the 2 moose in CO,MT super tags,NM bighorn.I won a CO moose last year for 100.00 worth of tickets and I'm just a regular joe.If you want the knives join RMEF for 35.00 get the same knives.I am a member of huntin fool and they do publish a list of all the raffle and auction tags.Also Pope and Young has a great raffle just go to their wedsite.

It would be easy to post the odds of the previous raffle which would give an indication of general odds. No one can list odds before they know how many raffle tickets are purchased.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom